- Strong acumen in automating operational procedures with minimal business interruptions
- A highly motivated IT professional experienced in both technical support and project management capacities.
- Energized by challenges, steep learning curves and high - pressured deadlines.
- Technically proficient in understanding how Telephony and Information Technology can be integrated to enable users to create, access, store, transmit and manipulate data on-demand and seamlessly.
- Experience in Software/System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management, First Field Application (FFA) and Controlled Introduction (CI) implementation.
- Persistent and driven to deliver cost reductions and improved operational efficiency results.
- Strong work ethic coupled with flexibility to adapt to all technical environments.
AREAS OF STRENGTH:
- Network Operations Analysis Software & System Development (SDLC) Technical Writing
- Process Analysis & Improvement Network Integration Project Management
- JAD Sessions Requirements Gathering Service Delivery
- Data Warehouse Data Modeling Data Mining
- ATM, FR, MPLS Ethernet Hybrid VPN (AVPN, EVPN)
- NTD, PMATT Wireless Communications WAN
- MS (Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint) MS Project MS SharePoint
- ITUP, PRISM USRP INSTAR eCRM GCSM SQL, Business Objects
- EFMS ICORE BMP
- GIOM NC3 SOTS
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Experienced in presenting projects in front of “ED Alignment” and “Steering Team” to ensure that project’s scope, funding and resources are properly utilized.
- Responsible for gaining agreement from stakeholders and documenting a baseline plan.
- Then detail, track and coordinate project inputs, schedules, resources constraints and project-level communications.
- Developed detailed work breakdown structure for each phase (Ideation, Initiation, Planning, Execution and Closure).
- Prepared project schedules using network scheduling techniques and constraint optimization.
- Provided scheduling and capacity recommendations to Program Manager and appropriate levels of management.
- Identified and reported risks and jeopardies using Confidential & Confidential internal project management tracking tool.
- Assists in the development of complex projects' budgets, utilizing appropriate analysis approaches across multiple projects, manages resource plan to budget and reports "planned vs. actual" budget variances.
- Ensured that critical path dates are baseline and managed effectively.
- Hosted regular scheduled meetings with project team to provide steering identify latest status and support overall project objective.
- Ensured appropriate project team members perform and complete those activities in a timely manner.
- Developed a custom weekly snapshot progress status report for each project.
- Performed executive presentations on an as-needed basis Confidential the request of senior management.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Business Analyst/Project Management
- Hands-on experienced in set-up and managing projects in PRISM, interfacing with MOTS to gather all necessary resources to assist with development, and set-up and tracking all resources project time in Confidential .
- Experienced in utilizing other supporting application such as
- Supported Global Process Owners and Process Architects with process development and process improvement analysis.
- Liaison with Business representatives and Technical stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business/operation processes, policies, and service management systems.
- Collaborated in IT Governance meetings to defining project scope and ensure those projects are approved. (Functional teams participating; Product Planning, System Architecture, Software Development Engineering, Technical Documentation).
- Facilitated user requirements meetings and reviews that interpret the needs of the stakeholder, reflect how the product will be designed, developed and how test cases must be formulated.
- Facilitated non-functional requirements meetings and reviews that reflect the enhancement of the product based on the needs of the Business.
- Defined functional requirements that described what the system, process or product service must do in order to fulfill the Business request and needs.
- Analyze data to investigate and verify cause-and-effect relationships. Determine what the relationships are, and attempt to ensure that all factors have been considered.
- Enhance process documents that supported areas such as; order activation, provisioning, billing and service assurance.
- Maintain traceability matrix that recorded requirements modifications, comments, rejects and approvals throughout the requirement gathering process.
- Facilitated reviews of Test Plans as provided by Systems Test and Software Quality Assurance to ensure testing would be accomplished in support of the project scope and defined features.
- Identified and managed action items and risk issues to ensure timely assignment completion by complying with the project milestones, cost and budgeting restrictions.
- Facilitated Weekly Quality Review Board meetings to identify and prevent requirement defects, monitor the projects progress to ensure the project remains on schedule throughout the Software/System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Confidential, Summit, NJ
- Created an internal administrative database that stored and tracked all external audited network vulnerabilities and fixes globally.
- Ensured that all automated procedures and processes were “Safe Harbor” and “Sarbanes & Oxley” compliant.
- Assisted in developing a remediation process that tracked the progress completion of each security defects and unresolved issues identified by internal and external auditors.
- Participated in several global network infrastructure security patch implementation roll-outs
- Created ad hoc documents, flowcharts, presentations and spreadsheets using Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
Confidential, Bedminster, NJ
- Collaborated on the development of a web application that forecasted, calculated and tracked the financial credit risk short falls of corporate customer service accounts.
- Created non-functional requirements document that addressed the process improvement needs of the business to comply with the Sarbanes and Oxley Act of 2002 mandate.
- Collaborated with developers on control features, functionalities, and web page and database design.
- Managed and reported project team cost, resources, dependencies, issues and risk in a weekly status meeting with senior management.
- Designed and created SharePoint collaborating web site that housed technical documents, records and web links to provide information resource consistency for the project team to use.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Analyzed network element based source codes (CORBA IDLs, TL1 and SNMP) then transcribing functional specific requirements that define how the device proprietary software would interface with the RBOC’s existing network infrastructure.
- Facilitated meetings between vendor clients and technical support team to evaluate how their network element order entry, equipment assignment, route creation, and circuit inventory functionalities worked.
- Used Adobe FrameMaker to author technical documents and Ms Office applications to create all adapter interface illustrations, process flows, network layouts, database lookup tables, and project presentations.
- Conducted specifications walkthroughs and worked closely with Quality Assurance team to ensure that technical requirements conformed to business plan model.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Network Operations Supervisor
- Ensured projects and maintenance activities involving network operations enhancements and new service rollouts were properly planned, managed, and completed in a timely manner with limited affects to network.
- Created a service metrics and standard reporting scorecards that captured the health of the network infrastructure and the supported services.
- Oversaw all cooperative engineering aspects regarding facility design and circuit testing.
- Worked with Network Engineers, Field Technicians, and Network Operations to determine the most economical and systematic approach for implementation of new network infrastructure, new service rollouts and co-locations facilities enhancements.