- 20 + years of IT experience leading various IT related projects, varying in size and complexity across diff vertical industries.
- Recent experience in Enterprise Business Intelligence .
- Practitioner of best consulting practices with core competencies in client relationship, drilling down to customer needs, project scope, milestones, help desk implementation, project investment, return on investment.
- Adept in updating upper mgmt on project status via various reporting practices and religiously holding road map Meetings and informing various teams on project baseline deviations.
- Vast experience in managing direct and cross Functional teams.
- Practitioner of best Data Center practices both in a local or global environment, specializing in
- Implementing eCommerce Enterprise level solutions.
- Experience in implementing bleeding edge technology.
- Expertise includes Project Management, System Development Life Cycle, System/Network Architecture, System Integration, Data Migration, Data Center Mgmt, Performance Tuning, Help Desk Implementation, Escalation Procedures, and Mgmt of classic 3 - tier architecture, Intrusion Detection, Change Management Practices, and System High Availability Practices, and Business Continuity.
Oracle BIEE ver 10.1.3.3.1 : Oracle Business Intelligence
ORACLE 11i (ver 11.0 - 11.5.5/8 i/9iAS) ERP: GL, AP, AR, Inventory, Purchase Order, Budget and Planning, Financial Data Manager- Administrator, Budget and Planning
CRM: eLocation, Teleservice, iSupport, Workflow, Collaboration Suite
HARDWARE: EMC Towers, NetApps, Tera Data Dell Appliances (6450/2650), Compaq Appliances, Sun Enterprise Servers ( ), HP Enterprise Servers (L Class- V Class Servers), Cisco Switches (2900 & 6500 Series), F5 Load Balancers, Diskless LAN Workstations; Dedicated & Non-Dedicated LAN Servers; NCR Mainframes; IBM System 3400; WANG VS 100;IBM Model 95;IBM Clones; Dell; Compaq; Bar Coding Equipment; Communication Devices; Apple workstations; Multimedia Devices; Various Name Brand Printers; CD ROM; Scanners, Network Topologies (Ethernet, Token Ring, Arcnet), Cisco Routers(Ethernet), IBM AS400, Fault Tolerant Servers, UPS, DLT Backup Tapes.
SOFTWARE: Sharepoint, Link, Agile, Remedy, HP OpenView, MS BackOffice, Proxy Servers, Firewall, Cisco Secure, IAS, Oracle RDBMS, TeraData MS SQL Server, Apache, LoadRunner, Sitescope, Keynote, Veritas, Word-processing; Spreadsheets; Databases; Communications; Accounting Systems; Computer Aided Design; Desktop Publishing; PC Utilities (i.e. Norton, PC Tools, QEMM); Microsoft Windows Environment & Window Based Applications; Microsoft Office, Fax Server (Fax Sr.), MS Mail, Banyan Mail, MS Exchange, Backup Exec, ArcServe, Front Page, Dream Weaver, MS Project.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE & OPERATING SYSTEMS: Java/J2EE, XML, HTML, Visual Basic, Linux, Apache, Solaris 2.8, HPUX DOS; CPM; Novell; WFW (Workgroups for Windows ) Unix; Windows NT; Windows 95,BackOffice Business Server, Windows 2000, MS LAN Manager, Banyan 6.X, Citrix MetaFrame.
ConfidentialIT Project Manager
- Deploying 155 Epic Compliant Workstations and peripherals to 4 medical offices including exam rooms.
- Documented the new standard workstation image, FAQ, RMA policies and first level support process for any hardware or OS issues
- Built a PMO process, methodology, adapted Corotech standards to match an agreed upon in-house PM Methodology/PMO.
- Documented all PM best practices which included curriculums culminating on PMI s for Senior PM.
- Performed PCI evaluation and compliancy project for all hardware and applications involving any credit card transactions in their system.
- Documented and implemented a process for document check ins and check outs for all the upgrades and application modifications.
- Managed small to medium contracting jobs as menial as cabling projects to complicated server migrations wherein time was a major factor.
- Documented, trained staff on a roll out of Remedy as the new ticket handling application for a major call center.
- Formulated a project plan for the server migration of a major San Francisco Restaurant.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
IT Project Manager
- Application Foundation Services Project Manager for the enterprise deployment of the business intelligence application - Oracle BI/Siebel Analytics.
- End to End management, in charge of enrolling to rolling out of business intelligence dashboards for the diff business initiatives within Cisco(MFG/Eng, Work Place Resources, LinkSys, Quote to Cash, Channel Partners, Cap Reporting, Customer Advocacy, Enterprise Architecture).
- Managing application lifecycle from Dev-Stage-Prod .Capacity planning of existing architecture.
- Managing the project through EMPower Review of Project Concept Commits to Execute Commits.
- Managing customer expectations.
- Managing Client Expectations on Support Issues, classifying application on diff levels of support (i.e P1 - Revenue Impacting to P4 - 3 day response time to any issues )
- Managing vendor expectations (Siebel). of Clients in best practices for deploying business intelligence dashboards.
- Change Management, SOX compliancy.
- Managing a multitude of cross functional teams, from the business unit, app developers, infrastructure mgmt into a cohesive unit to meet project deadlines and milestones.
- Well documented track record within Cisco of excellence in team and client management
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
Senior Project Manager Global IT
- Responsible for leading and managing various infrastructure, systems and e-commerce solution development/production projects of diff sizes and complexity.
- Planned tasks, assigned resources in a mostly cross-functional team environment, monitored and tracked project baseline to ensure completion and implementation of all the goals and objectives of a project again of diff sizes and complexity.
- Developed risk mitigation and contingency plans, reviewed estimates and project plans to meet project completion dates as well as appraising clients of project status and outstanding issues. Conducted high-level business policy discussions to understand client’s strategic directions, business process, workflow, and requirements to assist w/ client implementation and deployment plans for the product.
- Supervised/performed systems planning, systems installations, systems testing, product configuration, system trouble shooting, and technical staff and end user .
- In the above major projects was responsible for ff aspects:
- Milestone Determination Intrusion Detection, Help Desk Implementation, Change ManagementIT Architecture, Go Live Preparation, Project Scope, Project Team/Cross Functional TeamsConstraints and Assumptions Project Plans, Security, Performance Monitoring, ROI (Return on investment), Business Continuity, Goals and Objectives, Web Design and Capacity Planning