- 1 year of experience in gathering business requirements, defining business process flow, system analysis, business process modeling and analysis.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills substantiated in past assignments with developers, project managers, subject - matter experts, stakeholders, system implementers, and application end-users.
- Knowledge of SDLC through all the four phases including Inception, Elaboration, Construction, Transition, and employing Agile and waterfall software methodologies.
- Experience in writing BRD, Functional Specification Document (FSD), Non-Functional Specification Document, System Design Specification, Use Cases, and training manuals.
- Proficient in conducting Rapid Application Development (RAD) with Business Users, Joint Application Development (JAD) with developers, Joint Application Review (JAR) sessions with technical team including developers to develop and agree upon a system focusing on Business Requirements.
- Experience in analyzing Business and Technical specifications, developing Use-Case diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Data Modeling, Data Mapping and Work-flow Diagrams to test requirements and procedures and formulate robust Business Model using Unified Modeling Language (UML) Techniques, Visio and Rose tools.
- Experience working with Medicare and Medicaid
- Worked with QA Team in understanding Test Cases, Test Plans, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and ensuring that the software meets the system requirements.
- Experienced with production of documentation using templates, following writing standards for documentation, use cases using Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest.
- ITIL Problem Management - Managed and coordinated all activities necessary to detect, analyze and initiate resolution of problems using Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methodology.
- Participated in design, planning and implementation of ITIL based Event and Incident management process.
Project Management Tools: MS Office tools (WBS, PERT, Gantt charts), Visio, Access, Excel, etc.
SDLC/Design Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), RUP, Agile, RAD and Waterfall.
Requirements/Document Tools: Rational Requisite-Pro, Rational Clear - Quest and MS SharePoint.
Modeling and Design Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
Hardware skills: Basic Hardware Knowledge of Computer System.
Operating Sys: Microsoft Windows95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7 & MacOS X
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked in identifying the key stakeholders and business users for the application.
- Worked closely with the development team in creating a FRD for mortgage trackers.
- Created detailed workflow from sales to post closing using MS Visio
- Performed extensive requirement analysis including data analysis and gap analysis.
- Created mockups for a vendor management module which to be implemented as part of the new CMI platform using Ms Visio and balsamic tool.
- Designed and developed all Use Cases and UML models using Rational.
- Conducted interviews with key business users to collect requirement and business process information.
- Worked closely with the development team on defects and change requests
- Developed used case scenarios, class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Conducted periodic meetings with technical team in order to make sure that developments are adhered to the business requirements and customer’s expectations.
- Verified that the requirements are testable and involved in testing for the software implementation.
- Verified the issues raised by Citigroup during the UAT testing and document them for the development team to fix them.
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
- Preformed System Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing and also Conducted UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Process mapped Operations which identified redundancies, manual processes and backlogs which improved efficiency of departments and service levels.