- More than 8 years of overall IT experience in Program management, Project management and web application development using Confidential technologies like c#, ASP .Net, SQL server etc.
- More than 5 years of latest Program & Project management experience in devising program strategy and setting up project goals in alignment with business requirements. Other key responsibilities included Business & functional requirement documentation, project planning, project execution, risk assessment along with building risk mitigation plans, establishing success metrics & performance indicators, stakeholder management and vendor management.
- Experienced in using Confidential BI to analyze data to monitor project health, drive improvements and build future business strategy based on insights gained from data analysis.
- Specialized in managing global implementation & service deployment projects with vast experience in project planning, IT change management, communication planning & stakeholder management. Effective communicator with senior leadership team to reach consensus and drive decisions.
- Hands On with executive level communication, status reporting, newsletters, annual budget planning.
- 3 years of experience in .NET development that included web applications development, database and architecture design, code development and unit testing using Confidential web technologies.
- Work experience in Scrum based Agile and Waterfall based software development methodologies.
PM Tools: Confidential Project Plan, Visio, Excel, Word, One Note, Power Point, MS BI, Power pivots, Sharepoint, Team Foundation Server etc.
Programing Languages: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO .Net, SQL
UI Technologies: CSS, XHTML
Databases: SQL Server 2005, 2008
- Work with multiple business & stakeholders to shape the global print services vision at Confidential to achieve consistent user experience, standardized service and support and enhanced productivity.
- Partner with Print OEM to document business and functional specification, design documentation & implement the new print solution in Confidential .
- Partner with Confidential procurement to create & negotiate SOW for the ongoing print service as well as custom development projects.
- Create project plans and manage the project execution using agile methodology through full development life cycle & solution deployment.
- Feed the service data in power pivots and BI charts to analyze service health and trends to devise future business strategy and drive service improvements.
- Achieve financial goals of expense consolidation by minimizing wastage & cost effective measures.
- Participate in workshops and future devices & solution roadmap discussion with Print OEMs and Confidential Product Groups for inclusions of new features & telemetry capabilities in future releases.
- Analyze Confidential ’s internal product adoption data to see the trends and identify leading indicators.
- Build product adoption improvements strategy and execute the same through IT communication & change management process.
- Drive product improvements & quality control through feedback collection from end user about new feature requests & existing bugs in Confidential products during internal beta software release.
- Help gain executive sponsorship for feature implementation & outstanding bug resolution through effective status report & newsletters for product health status & adoption.
- Drive self - help culture in the organization through evolution of Confidential internal community based portal thus reducing significant cost on helpdesk services.
- Create product backlog, build sprint plans and lead daily scrums to manage the community portal development project in accordance with agile methodology.
- Improve Confidential ’s online business by helping Confidential ’s PMs in different markets across the globe to maintain corresponding MSN websites with rich & real time content.
- Help Confidential ’s customer expand their business by implementing innovative advertisement campaigns & tracking traffic through page views & click count for advertisements on MSN websites.
- Come up with Process Improvement ideas & their implementation to enable Confidential market PMs in effective customer management.
- Architect the framework design & template schema for website development
- Develop the tools for rapid content creation & consistent UI experience in a cost effective manner
- Use SQL to build the DB and create data layer for accessing the data.