- I am a recent graduate of Industrial Engineering and Management from Confidential in Israel with two years of Project Management experience in the aviation industry and one year of Project Management in automotive design.
- Having recently moved back to the Bay Area, I am currently seeking a position in Project Management. A dedicated, hardworking, well organized and results - driven employee, I strive to achieve goals in the most effective and professional manner.
- I am a multicultural individual, able to easily connect and collaborate with a diversity of people.
- With these traits, I am sure I will be a valuable asset to your team and would be happy to continue my professional growth in your organization.
- Microsoft Office programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excel user, including VLOOKUP function and Pivot Tables.
- MS Project.
- PMBOK methodologies.
- C, Java, SQL, C#, Visual Basic. team player, works well with others.
- Quick learner, highly organized.
- Assisted the Project Engineer in creating production schedules, in accordance with material arrivals and available workforce.
- Usage of SAP Production systems to check progress of aircraft component assembly.
- Used MS Excel to create and deliver essential weekly production status reports to upper management, allowing the project to progress on schedule.
- Successfully facilitated cost reduction activities that affected the cost of the aircraft and helped increase sales.
- Supervised action item distribution and completion via a dedicated MS Outlook-based Information System, QM7.
- Received requests for electronic inventory removal from the different University departments.
- Coordinated between different departments and electronic waste disposal services to dispose of unused or faulty inventory.
- Updated the University Inventory Information System upon removal of inventory.
Customer Service Representative
- Functioned as a senior member in a team of 20 Customer Service Representatives, actively participating in the successful execution of sales, retention, support, and fraud-protection.
- Cooperated with the marketing, fraud and withdrawals management teams to ensure the fair, safe and professional processing and monitoring of all customer activities.
- Usage of CRM systems to evaluate customers’ profiles and willingness to participate in sales programs.
- Implemented pre- and post- sales initiatives by promoting the company and its product through personalized first-hand interaction with customers via telephone, LiveChat, and E-mail communications.