Agile Certified Project Manager with 16 years of successful achievements in the development and deployment of System Applications and Network Infrastructure, specialized in Managed Data, Wireless, VoIP & MIS with an Information Technology background and demonstrated abilities functioning in fast paced and competitive customer care environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Project & Product Life Cycle Management, System integration & Implementation, Service Assurance & Service Delivery, Business & Technical Analysis, Process Design & Implementation, Project Scheduling & Reporting, Network Performance Metrics, Risk & Cost Management, Testing, Technical Writing, Compliance, Provisioning, Migration and E - Commerce.
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project, MS Visio 2000, Clarity, SharePoint, Adobe Frame Maker 8, MS Office.
Methodologies: Agile, Water fall, Six Sigma, SDLC
Network Tools: Cisco Call Manager, DCIM, Sylantro, HP-Openview, Legato Networker, Veritas Execview, Sniffer, Ethereal, PuTTy, Remedy, MS User Manager for Domains, MS Server Manager for Domains, Exec View, Image Cast3.
Hardware: Cisco Routers, Linksys Routers/ Analog Telephone adapters, DOCSIS 1.0 and 2.0 Modems, Installation of MS based Work Stations/Servers and Network Printers.
SIP Devices: Cisco 7980/7860, Polycom 301/601/650, LG 6812/6830 NICE VoIP Recording Sys, Valcom VoIP paging Systems.
Protocols: SIP, H.323, MPLS, BGP TCP/IP WINS, DNS, IPX/SPX, NETBEUI, FTP.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed all phases of projects from Concept Validation to the Market Launch of the product by using Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Managed and prepared WBS Work Break Down structure and detailed project plan and ensured all steps are clearly defined with the assigned start and completion timelines.
- Worked closely with Network, IT, Product development, Business, Legal and other stakeholders from Requirements Gathering to the Closure of the project.
- Ensured all stakeholders sign off their deliverables before moving into next phase or Production.
- Monitored the health and progress of the projects by running cross functional core team meetings, vendor meetings and daily touch point status calls.
- Managed and updated Risk Register, Issue Logs, Action Item Register, Critical Path Analysis, Retrospectives and Lesson Learned forms to keep core team and management abreast with the current status of the project.
- Completed and have all Stage Gate documents and deliverables available in Clarity to have the project qualify and pass through Stage Gates.
- Provided status to Governance and Management by creating status slides.
- Participated in PMO Marketing process improvement meetings and provided feedback to PMO knowledgebase.
Confidential, Fairfield, NJ
Technical Project Manager
- Managed all phases of Product Life Cycle Management from Initiation to Closeout by using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Led 30 plus cross functional team members and managed several professional service vendors for planning, designing, engineering, and deployment of Citigroup data center project.
- Performed site surveys, station reviews, LAN assessments and site deployments for multiple projects.
- Conducted Technical Interviews with customers and gathered system requirements for engineering and maintenance teams to prepare router and switch configurations.
- Managed the creation of VADD voice application design document for VOIP deployment and voice and data integration projects.
- Gathered EUD end user design information from customer and configure the information in IPCAS soft switch.
- Configured Cisco, Avaya, Polycom and Aastra IP phones Confidential the staging center and remotely Confidential site locations.
- Managed and installation of NICE call recording equipment and Valcom paging systems on various sites.
- Designed and setup IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) queues for several VOIP deployments in customer care environments.
- Provided training to customers on managing CDR (Call Detailed Records) for call reporting.
- Managed equipment inventory and keep track of the customer equipment using Inside Edge.
- Send equipment to the staging center for staging, configuration and shipping for site deployment.
- Provided hands on support in installing VOIP and Local area network Confidential site locations.
- Provided VDNA system training to customer administrators and end users.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Service Assurance Process Manage
- Created processes for smooth call flow between offshore and onshore VOIP, Router, Network and SIP support teams.
- Documented troubleshooting procedures for VOIP service, Voice DNA and Remote Worker.
- Provided system training to Tier I, II, III onshore and offshore Voice teams to support the Transport, VOIP Features, SIP Devices.
- Installed and configured various Cisco IPT infrastructure sites by using Confidential & Confidential Business Direct web portal.
- Identified, researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes and Use Case Scenarios.
- Prepare Test Cases and performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Operation Readiness Testing (ORT) and Regression Testing for Cisco 7980/7960, Polycom 301/601/650 and LG 6812/6830 SIP phones.
- Certify Transport, Voice routers, Gateways and SIP phones as compatible Confidential & Confidential Voice DNA application CPE.
- Document onsite Installation procedures for Managed Router (MR), Firewall, Switch and SIP phones.
- Wrote troubleshooting guides for Confidential & Confidential customers to troubleshoot the issues prior to calling Confidential & Confidential Customer Care.
- Facilitated JAD sessions with business users and development team to drive out detailed business requirements.
- Reviewed weekly trouble tickets and provided status of tickets to weekly governance meetings.
- Accepted BVOIP sites into Maintenance from Service Delivery by following the based Handoff Into Production (HOIP) process.
- Managed and updated Service Assurance team and customer facing websites with service documentation.
- Monitored the BVOIP sales and performed resource planning
- Conduct meetings with large-scale customers regarding service code drops, firmware upgrades and service impacts.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Technical Business Analyst
- Managed project to upgrade SIP based VOIP network and ensured efficiency in operations.
- Manages the team that tested and turned-up Cisco 7x, 3x 2x routers, Juniper Ex series routers and switches and PIX firewalls.
- Evaluated and recommended changes to current and future network requirements to meet company needs.
- Provided guidance and consulting to vendors in improving processes, to keep Service Delivery cost in control, by using appropriate equipment for small to mid range customers.
- Provided consultation and technical assistance to Business customers in the installation of routers, phone adapters and modems under ISDN, T1, T3 OCx, and FDDI networks environments.
- Directed, managed, and coordinated all indirect channel projects activities as relates to development projects. Acted as a liaison between Project Management, Developers, and the Operations.
- Managed the implementation of Avaya Soft phone in Confidential Customer Care in conjunction with Bluepumpkin to monitor call volumes and to keep track of resource usage.
- Provided feedback to new product development teams in the development of new software tools to troubleshoot customer’s network and resolving service issues.
- Managed the creation of SDP’s Systems Design Plan to establish E-911 network for public safety answering point by using MS Visio.
- Worked with Confidential website management team to provide user-friendly access for customers in signup process, feature control and online account management.
- Defined the project's business requirements that meet the team and program objectives.
- Managed Creation and distribution of metrics to measure results of retail initiatives in conjunction with Confidential Marketing Group.
- Tracked and reported resource usage and network performance metrics.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Reviewed projects of Managed Internet Service (MIS), T1, T3, NXT1, OCX, Data Transfer, PRIVATE LINE, FRAME RELAY, ATM, SONET and VOIP services for international and domestic customers..
- Responsible for accepting or rejecting inbound Managed services projects.
- Accepted projects that were in compliance with the Confidential & Confidential Business standard Managed Internet Svc (MIS) offers.
- Documented the details of acceptable projects, created EOL equipment order list and designed SDP system plan diagram by using MS Visio and MS PowerPoint.
- Rejected projects that contained inconsistent technical information and were not in compliance with Confidential & Confidential Business standard MIS offers.
- Documented the reasons for rejection of projects and reported to Rejection Review Board.
- Communicated with Provisioning Engineers to verify the details of acceptable MIS service projects.
- Assigned Systems Engineers on accepted MIS projects so they could proceed with service orders.
- Created project schedules for managed services projects.
- Tracked down the completion of projects according to the given time to the particular tasks.
- Communicated with the customers throughout the project and assisted in resolving onsite pre-install technical issues.
- Kept in close contact with the procurement department to track status of inventory for the smooth operation of provisioning process.
- Coordinated with Confidential & Confidential vendors NCR, Global Data, and WGI Staging Centers to keep track of the delivery of customer premise equipment (Cisco routers, Modems, Cables) under CRM environment.
- Responsible for the replacement of customer premise equipments “CPE” (Cisco routers, Modems, Cables, DSU/CSU) with compatible lower cost equipments to reduce the cost of Managed Internet and VOIP services.
- Responsible for disconnections of Managed Internet Service (MIS) and VOIP services and ensured all the customer premise equipments must be returned to staging centers.
- Disconnected the circuits from Confidential & Confidential IP backbone within the time frame.
- Updated weekly activity reports to show status of projects.
- Created presentations for cross trainings and trained staff by using Web meeting software.
- Attended conference calls and provided feedback in the development and deployment of EFMS and UAT applications software from ordering, acceptance and provisioning perspective.
- Attended multiple MIS training sessions.
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
Deployment Project Coordinator
- Established migration process from Windows 98 to Windows 2000 without affecting the 24x7 operation of call center.
- Communicated with IT vendors and installation teams to ensure timely completion of tasks to meet strict project deadlines.
- Assigned responsibilities to support teams of consultants and vendors.
- Developed methods to support the projects according to assigned budgets.
- Presented reports upon the completion of projects to higher management.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
- Created and managed user accounts, account policies and password resets by using user manager for domains.
- Created and managed user home directories and share drives by using server manager.
- Deleted user accounts and performed file transfer to next responsible user.
- Created groups and managed domain resources and performed user domain transfers by using MS User Manager for domains and server manager.
- Created trust relationship between different domains.
- Monitored backup servers by using Exec View and analyzed troubles that occurred during backups by using Event Viewer, Server Manager, Legato Networker and HP Open view.
- Performed file restorations on large domains.
- Worked in different areas of systems management group as Tier II Technical support.
- Created standards, procedures and documentation for Y2k compliance.
- Performed desktop support operations over a network of 700 end users under mixed environment of Win 9x & NT.
- Created user accounts with home directories and shared drives under the Win NT 4.0.Created user groups with different permissions.
- Provided computer technical and desktop support to end-users and resolved day-to-day issues.
- Performed escalations of trouble tickets and resolved issues.
- Installed Windows NT 4.0 server and workstations.
- Configured workstations, network and local printers, scanners, plotters and docking stations.
- Configured TCP/IP on local area network workstations under Windows NT and
- Windows.98 environment.
- Configured dial-up connections on leased lines.
- Configured remote access machines over leased lines.
- Provided help desk phone support over 700 end-users on a 24x7 basis Confidential remote locations of Confidential oil fields.