- 15 years of progressively responsible experience in software industry with strong expertise in Program and project management, Release management, Process consulting and improvement, Client management, Requirement analysis and documentation.
- Managed and delivered large Programs with budget over $ 15 Million USD.
- Over 6 years of experience managing programs involving development of customer facing highly available e - commerce applications using web 2.0 technologies.
- Experience in Banking and Financial services, Telecommunication & Networking industry.
- Successfully established Release management process at a large fortune 50 company.
- Extensive experience managing multiple complex cross-functional Projects in large Matrix organizations from initiation through closure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work across diverse personalities and cross-functional teams.
- Extremely self-motivated with a high level of initiative, functional and adaptive in high stress environments.
- Developed program/project level artifacts to support a major software implementation program with concurrent releases
- Optimized resource and capacity planning to ensure success of critical programs
- Administration and supervision of project teams.
- Problem management and issue resolution.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Responsible for Projects within Self-service and HMC Programs.
- Interface with business, development, QA, architecture and other stakeholders to prioritize requirements and release milestones.
- Define program related metrics and ensure adherence.
- Manage project cost, schedule, Change requests, resources, risks and issues.
- Monitor projects execution and status reporting to senior management.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Managed program involving delivery of multiple complex transformation projects.
- Status reporting to senior management, capacity planning and forecasting.
- Ensure quality by enforcing use of tools like firebugs, performance monitoring etc during development phase. Gather stats and report progress by dev teams.
- Identify program risks and mitigation Plan.
- Coaching and mentoring project team members.
- Incident and case management.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Interface with platform/product development teams and prioritize projects, establish overall release level timelines, manage Risks and change.
- Manage quarterly release at a program level. Define best practices, guidelines, and establish release milestones.
- Publish weekly dashboards/Status on the projects to the key stakeholders at a program level
- Determine the project Scope, approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule.
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks. Make adjustments as necessary. Establish dependencies w.r.t other projects and Environments in the Release Schedule.
- Manage third party vendors wrt to project delivery and budget.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Define team member’s roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback. Ensure that project resources receive any necessary and are used effectively
- With other leads, develop, implement, and maintain the Project Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, and quality management plans
- Manage relationships with client and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Review and manage all changes to the requirements through the formally defined scope change process. Represent the project team at client meetings
- Act as a layer of control between Senior Management, clients and project teams
- Managed data migration project involving more 30 million accounts from chase to Bankone portfolio.
- Coordinated with program managers and business owners to manage expectations, scope and risks
- Prepared and implemented communication plan to ensure flow of information across various business and IT entities
Project Lead/Team Lead
- Involved in all SDLC phases including Requirement Analysis, Business Rule Extraction, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation
- Actively involved in monitoring system utilization, collection and analysis of production logs, Identification of bottleneck transactions, problem areas in application
- Prepare the functional Specification and Design documents. Developing System Test Plan and Testing Strategy
- Review the Test logs and Test results and get a signoff from the client Project Manager