- Meticulous Software Engineer bringing more than 8 years experience in the IT industry.
- Focused and detail - oriented Software Engineer offering exceptional troubleshooting skills and a talent for developing innovative solutions to unusual and difficult problems.
- Experience in Client Liaison and Onshore - Offshore Model assignments.
- Experience lies with Project design, development, unit testing, support and implementation of medium to large-scale applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Project management, Quality management, Configuration management, Resource management, Team Leading / Mentoring and Team building practices.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship, management skills and strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Strong Programming skills in COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, CICS.
- Strong knowledge of creating QA Test Cases and defect Management tool like Quality Centre.
Languages: JCL, COBOL
Databases: DB2, IMS-DB, VSAM
OLTP: CICS, IMS DC
Operating Systems: OS-390
Tools and Utilities: SPUFI, MQ Series, File Manager, Fault Analyzer, Changeman, FTP, SAR
Principal Consultant (Project Lead)
- Worked closely with customer/business stakeholders for better understanding of the project requirements and deliver as per their expectation
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Project Design, Development, Implementation, Testing.
- Responsible for creating High Level as well as Low level Designs which cater to the requirements and are well understood by development teams.
- Plan, Deliver, and Support the project deliveries as per Project timelines with complete adherence to customer standards and quality.
- Executing software development projects supporting complete SDLC lifecycle using Waterfall model.
- Actively involved in project level meetings like design meeting, project delivery schedule, Implementation of release.
- Tracking and reporting on the status of projects to all the stakeholders.
- Identifying risk and road blocks that may hinder in project delivery and discussing it with concerned stakeholders beforehand.
- Monitoring and measuring performance of the resources at project level.
- Keeping track on the schedule of deliverables.
- Responsible for overall quality of delivered project.
- Ensuring that quality release went into production in time with zero defects.
- Technologies/Language/Database involved: COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL, VSAM.
Technical Associate (Developer)
- Offshore team was responsible for all new enhancements and maintenance of the application.
- Involved in Development, Implementation, Testing, Configuration Controller and Defect Management administrator.
- Responsible for creating Low level Designs which cater to the requirements.
- Technologies/Language/Database involved: COBOL, DB2, IMS DB/DC, JCL, CICS.