- Utilize strong interpersonal and developmental skills complemented with 15+ years of Call Center and IT experience.
- Engineering and project management on Avaya 8700, 8300, G3, Gsi platforms, all Avaya remote gateways, as well as ISDN and SIP trunking with various carriers.
- Architecture, deployment and maintenance of Microsoft OCS 2007 R2 and Lync infrastructures.
- Strong focus placed on root cause analysis, incident documentation and effective end user communication in adherence to ITIL V3 standards.
Confidential, Witchita, KS
Lync Lead Architect
- Architecture and implementation of upgrade from LCS 2005 to OCS 2007 R2 to Lync for 20,000 users in the US and UK with 2 data centers.
- Integration with existing Cisco PBX for conferencing and enterprise voice to replace hosted Live Meeting service.
- Lead in partnering with other functional groups required for a successful deployment.
- Partner with Microsoft's Center of Excellence team to identify any risks in architectural design.
- Create scripting on troubleshooting of basic user issues for service desk to handle and provide a first call resolution.
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Telecom Team Lead
- Oversaw and assisted with all moves, adds, changes, and projects within 8 local and remote Avaya switches, as well as the Microsoft OCS / Lync infrastructure.
- Technical and Project Lead for Microsoft OCS pilot and later production deployment across the enterprise over 3 sites with 3 different PBXs for Enterprise Voice.
- Developed and executed project plans to integrate remote standalone locations into the headquarters voice environment using SIP / VoIP, including carrier based SIP trunks terminating to Session Border Controllers (SBC).
- Deployed Release Candidate of Lync when first available in preparation for eventual migration from OCS, later deploying the official release utilizing all features within Lync.
- Developed relationships with Microsoft employees dedicated to OCS and Lync to assist in overcoming known issues and be made aware of updates immediately after release.
- Programmed call center routing for new and existing customers, including vector redesign to improve caller experience / routing efficiency.
- Interfaced with partner carriers Verizon and Qwest for toll - free changes, fail-over routing, cloud based IVR menus, and QoS over the MPLS networks.
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Oversaw daily operations of Microfilm production department.
- Evaluated opportunities for productivity increases through automation.
- Partnered with sales team for monthly revenue forecasting, as well as communicating opportunities for improved customer quality.
- Developed, motivated, and monitored twelve Team Leaders and up to 200 Customer Service Representatives in two brick and mortar and 30 virtual sites.
- Assisted at home (@home) project team with interviews, site inspections, equipment installs as well as on going support to the @home agents.
- Worked in conjunction with Workforce Department to ensure proper staffing for call volume using systems such as Aspect eWorkforce and CMS.
- Developed and maintain Microsoft Sharepoint Intranet to streamline paper driven processes, increase employee awareness and drive quality initiatives.
Call Center Senior Manager
- Developed, motivated, and monitored an Assistant Call Center Manager, seven Supervisors, five Team Leads and up to 80 Customer Service Representatives over two locations.
- Maintained all aspects of Avaya VoIP S8700 switch including vectors and call routing for local and remote call center staff.
- Evaluated call volume trends using Avaya CMS and Symon Community to adjust staffing on a real-time and historical basis
- Assisted in strategic planning budgetary planning with the other senior management staff as well as the President and Vice President.
- Daily interaction with President and Vice President regarding call center performance.
- Implemented and maintain a literature request IVR that increased our ability to handle revenue-generating calls with the same amount of agents, allowed for 100% of our catalog requesters to have their call answered immediately, as well as a cost savings of $215,000 the first year.