- Seasoned hands - on Microsoft Application CTO/Architect/Project Lead/Project Manager with full life-cycle project experience in production .NET deployments. A leader with excellent communication and team building skills.
- MS Office 2000/XP/2003/05/10
- MS Project
- MS Visio
- Office Automation
- Office Add-Ins
- Active Directory
- .NET 4.0
- Web Services
- Windows Services
- Visual Studio Team Server 2008/10/11
- Visual Studio 2005/8/10/11
- SQL 2000/5/8
- ExtJs jQuery
- WCF and many more..
Head of Information Technology
- Reporting to COO; shaping the IT departments strategy & objectives.
- Led firm-wide technology selection to maximize value, including build vs. buy decisions.
- Identifying strategic architectural changes that can benefit the firm. Presented findings to senior management, demonstrated ROI and led cross-silo project groups on multiple initiatives.
- Augmented firms business and financial analysis through the evaluation, selection, and customization of commercial research technology tools.
- Amplify information technology value by measurably improving performance of the company and enhancing overall research capabilities.
- Work directly with senior business managers from across the organization to solve critical business problems and plan strategic road-map for technology platforms and applications.
- Created staffing strategy and recruited 5 top-tier developers and 4 data analysts for new offices in Greece.
- Reduced managed services provider costs by 60% by contract renegotiation.
Project Manager/Senior Developer/Analyst
- Created high-visibility Internet and Intranet Applications which integrates with internal applications supporting Market Research, Human Resource, Building Facilities and Document Management System.
- Implemented CRM solution (Salesforce) for Private Equity department to consolidate reporting and provide upper management with dashboard style interface to current deals and email campaign results.
- Developed internal HRIS system capable of supporting intricate entity structure unique to organization. Capable of tracking employees and their transitions Portfolio companies. .NET/Subsonic
- Evaluate Investor Relations processes, instrumental in selection of vendor application to support mandated client quarterly and monthly statements, along with Partnership allocation, OFAC Tracking, Contribution and Distribution schedules, Subscription Documents, Side Letters, Wire Instructions, and General Correspondence
- Assisted in high visibility, large scale implementation of a global OpenText document management system (500+ users). Challenges include legacy data migration.
- Managed departmental scanning implementation. Project budget of $750,000. 10 Consultants
- Manage day to day activities of direct reports and mentor reports in concepts of KM, IT and business process.
- Streamline SDLC by implementing Visual Studio Team System for internal application development.
Lead Application Developer
- Established a full life-cycle development platform to maintain out-sourced legacy applications.
- Formalizes application development process for future application development in Global eBusiness and support current development for existing legacy applications.
- Develops secure platform for all future .NET global applications.
- Trains existing staff on new techniques and best practices for development in .NET.
- Work with functions across the global firm to improve and move business processes online. Manages Internet and intranet platforms and assist a variety of efforts worldwide.
- Develops architecture to increase server availability by creating queue mechanisms to broker calls to multiple servers processing documents.
- Deals with broad range of international commercial mortgage banks to create statements of works and responses to requests for proposals.
- Creates desktop application add-ins to simplify process of conforming existing documents to product.
- Instrumental in securing $3 million in venture capital to begin the first commercial mortgage lending facility on the Internet by creating a demo web application. Charles Ferguson, creator of MS Office was our seed investor.
- Conceived and Developed “SOAP” enabled application to resolve data-points in word documents, from an Oracle database, tied to a commercial mortgage marketplace web site built in Java. Application maximized user acceptance for base product, by seamlessly integrating with current MS Office products.
- Conceived and Developed document conversion web service to automate the process of converting documents to other formats. Service would also syndicate XLS content and merge documents into one single file.
- Performed exhaustive presentation and documentation seminars. As well as complete team knowledge transfers to clients who chose to host application.
Senior Web Application Developer
- Developed a secure web site, which allowed international client access to their portfolio online. Encryption, security and delivery of accurate data were paramount.
- Created a broad-based client installation medium to maximize web offering to international clients by embedding 128-bit encrypted browser technology.
- Architected and executed a 3 - tier proprietary international purchasing web site used by Confidential managers to purchase equipment world-wide. Site included approval tracking mechanism to increase PO execution speed.