- Numerous years of people management and team cultivation experience; foster inclusive cultures founded on trust and partnership - building
- Experienced veteran of instructional design, development, and delivery, with a sensitivity to all varieties of learning styles and motivations, and a focus on data-driven models that impact business methods
- Extensive history of working closely with senior leaders and executives within and across organizations
- Able to apply advanced active listening skills to discourse with those whom have involved and complicated issues, and by asking revealing questions, getting to the root of the problem. Then, using key stakeholders’ input, synthesizing the issue into an effective solution, and succinctly conveying to sponsors
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Experienced in proposal, public speaking, and presentation delivery to large and diverse audiences
- Innovative thinker; inquisitive and adaptable; embrace change readily; able to turn vision into reality
- Solutions-oriented and always looking for how to negotiate a “win/win” solution with both internal and external customers; think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Combine systematic, task-oriented nature with lean time management skills to meet every delivery order date on time or ahead of schedule
- Develop interactive courseware for instructing students on how to perform their job and have a better understanding of how to improve themselves through further education and developing themselves for future promotion.
- Trouble shooting out issue with the software that occurred due to change the client requested.
- Look for ways to improve the training for the client to increase the abilities of the employee to learn and retain the material better in least amount of time.
- Coordinate with the artist what is need for all the different types of artwork being required by the client including all still images and interactive images.
- Coordinate between the client, SME’s and ID’s to get all storyboard from development stage to final stage in order to get all the requirements met for what the client is wanting to have in the training material in minimal time and turnaround timeframe
- Experienced with using “help authoring tools” in courseware development.
Forecast and Scheduling Associate Manager
- Responsible for insuring that the sites are comply with all the requirements.
- Coordinating between the clients in adjusting schedules to meet all the requirements they need.
- Insuring all reports are updated per the requirements for that week to show we were meeting all the requirements for the schedules for the week and sent out on time per the set schedule for them to go out.
- Insure that all agents are scheduled to work weekend on a 3 and 1 schedule rotation.
- Generate schedule each week, insuring that there are no short time gaps for the schedules.