- Confidential has specific skills, abilities, work expertise, passion and life experiences that will assist your IT organization via his dynamic leadership.
- He has a proven track record of over 15 years of project/program management and process improvement management
- IT software development and software life cycle management (SDLC)
- COTR contract requirements and program delivery
- E - Commerce requirements gathering, development, implementation and support
- Project estimating and utilization performance matrixes
- Experience with Healthcare commercial insurance claims, Medicare & Medicaid
- Identification of program process improvement and system initiatives (SDLC)
- Experienced BPR, Change Management processes and Change Control
- State of MD ITPR and ITPM development and delivery
- Experience with project feasibility studies and cost benefit analysis
- Understanding of QA and experience supporting quality assurance initiatives
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- Established work experience with requirements intake, document definition and functional documentation
- Project priority setting and project goal identification with results clearly defined, control gates established with published scheduling expectations
- Rigorous adherence to and experience with the Confidential ’s ‘DoIT’ methodologies, processes and templates
Specific abilities include developing, presenting and executing comprehensive project/program plans; including identification, requirements gathering, acquisition and management of financial, personnel and contractual resources to support client approved milestones, control gates and schedules. Developing and maintaining strong customer and stakeholder allegiances. Keen functional use of the SDLC process and understanding of the underlying technologies to enable technical oversight of client programs and the selection of the most advantageous solution. He has an analytical approach and can articulate strategic recommendations that would assist any client in their effort to establish a sound IT solution, portfolio management, base line and supportive structure utilizing the PMBOK methodology. He readily aligns himself to the mission and goals identified by his client.
Proficient in: Microsoft Office suite of software applications, SharePoint, Disaster Recovery, Testing and Use Cases.
- Use of the PMBOK project management methodology, lead in the documentation and capture of program planning (SDLC) and strategy, providing program guidance, change control management, setting quality assurance expectations, defined software roll-out process delivery, weekly and monthly reporting, program budget analysis, GAP analysis and leadership.
- Managed the day-to-day operations of Community Connection's IT department supporting nearly 400 employees for this non-profit provider of mental health services.
- Initiated early discussion of mobile technology and ‘BYOD’ concept.
- Established a PMO infrastructure, developed an ITIL process framework, policies, and project/task intake process and inventory templates along with implementing a Help Desk and produced Disaster Recovery procedures and documentation. Used Agile project management methodology.
- Provided state-wide Program Management support to the CIO, Deputy Director and PMO within the Administrative Office of the Courts, Judicial Information Systems, of the Confidential .
- Using the PMBOK methodology, he lead in the identification of requirements, configuration management for projects, risk analysis, consolidation and recommendations for various internal programs, including $67M ERP Back Office requirements and implementation program, Case and Jury Management, Court related Network and network security systems, Inquiry System, State wide E-License Business program, provided project management for consolidation & migration of legacy systems (SDLC) by adopting open standards (data standards such as Global Justice XML and functional standards
- Modeling the data (data organization, relationships between the data items and common definitions/terms), then moving the data from legacy systems to stage to warehouse to services and finally from services to user via standard protocols based on service oriented architecture), DB2 and Oracle databases, System Capitalization and Intake processes and Project & Portfolio Management along with support of their day-to-day operations & system software development life cycle.
- Provided DHR CIO, Program Management (PMLC) and system quality assurance support activities along with subject matter expertise for requirements gathering for business process re-engineering and strategic management oversight related to the CIS (Customer Information System) program system maintenance (SDLC) & enhancement project and industry best practices.
- Managed the Professional Services staff of Confidential products and services.
- Lead project teams of up to 30 consultants to successfully complete multiple, customer driven web-enabled projects, including a ‘best of breed’ custom ERP System.
- Along with funding the company startup, he managed five employees in a professional services offering portfolio, managed day to day business development and IT program management support operations, provided payroll oversight, lead in Quality Assurance and Disaster Recovery initiatives.
- Helped to standardize and structure company policy, procedures and IT PMO stability using the PMLC and PMBOK methodology of program delivery.
Consulting Project Manager
- Assumed support responsibility of the Professional Services and Business Development component of the Confidential Office Automation Technology and Services contract of vendor and contract management oversight.
- Developed over $5 million dollars in contract s within the first ten months by using modern management techniques (GPM) to achieve planned objectives.
- Provided project management services.
- Received Managing Partner for outstanding performance, 1997.
Confidential, Dayton, Ohio
- Contributed to the development and installation of the Confidential at seven different hospital locations nationwide.
- Led in the verification of program requirements, design, functionality and process improvement.
- Produced modules and workshop publications.