- Over 15 years of experience in IT Technology management, Project/Program Management, Relationship Management, Pre - Sales and Enterprise Architecting.
- Diverse business and technical background covering E-commerce, Application Development, Security, Investment Banking and Financial Applications, Manufacturing, etc.
- Experienced in wide range of projects Portfolio Analysis, Application Maintenance and Support, Estimation Methodologies, Application Development (CS and web-based), Off-shoring (working with virtual teams), Integration, Reengineering, Documentation, Process Consulting, Infrastructure and Security projects etc.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem resolution skills.
- Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Turnaround professional, who thrives on challenge resolution through re-engineering, team building and leadership; experienced at resolving complex business issues and making things happen across multi- functional teams through innovation and creative thinking.
- Expert in Mission-Critical Projects including project rescue missions guided stalled projects to completion under time, budget, and resources restrictions.
- Expert in the critical issues management.
- More than 10 years of experience in delivering and managing projects & P&L, Gross Margin, using cross-organization, cross cultural resources.
- MS Project, JIRA, VersionOne, Basecamp, GreenHooper, Open Project, Clarizen, Easy Projects.net, Rational Plan, Rational Project Conductor, Oracle's Primavera, Clearview’s InFocus, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
- Agile (Scrum, XP, Kanban), RUP, SDLC (Waterfall), PMBOK, Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF, MSF4ASD, MSF4CMMI), Sprint Planning & Execution
Sr. Program/Project Manager- PMO
- Plan, develop, manage and implement system migration from various hosting vendors to single Cloud/DS Rackspace hosting environment.
- Plan, develop, manage and implement project plan for VDI Initiative.
- Interpret organizational and business goals, policies and practices; develop and implement project scope, goals, objectives, policies and priorities; Facilitate and manage the integration and coordination of systems, processes, staff and resources; Provide direction, leadership and act as an information and support source for project team members.
- Define, document, and execute projects of extremely high risk, complexity and visibility, actively participating in all phases of the project
- Manage one or more projects of larger size and complexity; Oversee project activities in compliance with program priorities and the utilization of resources in order to carry out the goals and objectives.
- Define and document process; Produce all project documentation - detailed project plans, work plans, schedules, project estimates, conversion schedules, resource plans and status reports
- Deliver projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality.
- Proactively identify and manage project risks and issues and take steps to mitigate or avoid.
- Recommend solutions to any issues that change the scope of the project or negatively impact its delivery or cost. (I.e., proactively manage project scope and change process.)
- Development and ongoing management of OFFSHORE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PRACTICE. Including off hours meetings, extensive travel and other types of activities needed for successful communications with offshore teams
- Working with multiple offshore vendors covering the following areas of product development: Drupal 7/PHP/MySQL, Java, Full scope QA processes and procedures,
- Effectively manage project team conflicts and stakeholder relationships.
- Prepare project budget and make recommendations to management; Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances or recommend solutions to senior management as appropriate.
- Coordinate with and provide guidance to project managers and support staff as required.
- Consult with appropriate staff to resolve issues; Identify and minimize risks; develop contingency plans and identify opportunities to ensure projects are completed successfully.
- Represent project team in meetings and work sessions regarding project status including facilitating and working effectively to develop consensus within divergent groups or divergent viewpoints; provide status and progress reports; assist in clarifying expected outcomes and managing expectations.
- Managing the Integration of these large systems, which are at different stages of development and implementation.
- Defined, Planned, Executed, and Monitoring & Control various projects within the program.
- Validate the technology roadmap involving various disparate technology platforms
- Implemented the Onsite/Offshore model for the customers, Effort estimation and Pricing were done with the teams collaborating from different Technology and Business groups.
- Managing delivery teams in all phases of system development lifecycle.
- Managing project scope, change management process, and ensure successful project completion.
- Build and maintain the project schedule, budget, risk register, resource plan and other key project documents.
- Responsible for the development of Business Requirements, Statements of Work (SOW) or Proposals in conjunction with an engineering team.
- Facilitating project status meetings
- Marketing and communication activities focusing of promoting company products and services
- Plan and supervise system delivery and installation
- Daily communication with company clients and prospects. Participation in sales calls
- Managing group of Developers, System Engineers and Business Analysts who involved in a development process. Assigning tasks to team members.
- Responsible for budget planning, project control, and on-time delivery.
- Resolving schedule conflicts, monitoring and communicating project status
- Preparation and delivery of entire set of necessary project documents that required for professional and accurate project delivery.
- Responsible for Change Management and Risk Management procedures.