- High - performing technical executive with advanced .NET/Java development/Support experience.
- Consistently successful in managing Enterprise Software product developments, related P&L, Owning product road-maps, improving PM/Operational processes and overall Software product quality resulting in Customer Satisfaction.
- Mentor, motivate and lead high-performing Agile development/Support teams based in Houston and around the globe.
- Very much Customer focused by nature.
- Strong experience with PLM tools.
- Sr. Software Delivery manager with extensive experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously with their budgets, Scopes, Time lines etc.
- Accomplished at delivering software Testing/QA and pre-sales (RFPs, RFIs etc.) support.
- Proven leader with expertise in forming, managing cross-functional and global teams using waterfall or Agile development processes.
- Self-motivated and result oriented team player with a strong drive to succeed.
- Very effective in driving team results while maintaining high-morale.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Banking/Mortgage experience
- Vision, Strategy & Execution
- Development & Leadership
- Agile & Waterfall models
- Support/PMO/Portfolio Mgmt.
- IT Operations Management
- Product Architecture
- Team Building/Mentoring
- Testing, Quality Assurance
- Delivery Management
- Program/Project Mgmt.
- Global Talent Acquisition
.NET, XML, Oracle etc. Strong working knowledge with Java/J2EE/C++, .NET platforms, HP-UX, SOA Manager, MS office tools, Mercury products, XML, XSLT, VC++, Classic ASP, ASP.NET, C#, IIS, VB, VB Script, HTML, Java Script, Crystal Reports, FTP Server, FrontPage, SQL Server, MS Access, CMS, MS Vista, Windows 7, Visual FoxPro, Novell etc.
Sr. Program Manager
- Responsible for managing over all Testing/development/Support teams working on Mission Critical HP-UX product deliverables; supervising the activities pertaining to driving and influencing Release, CS and Testing process, ensuring high quality of OS deliverables using Agile development.
- Liaising with cross functional teams and partners / vendors / customers and Program / Project management.
- Negotiate scope, roadmap, resource planning etc. Get involved in module trainings.
- Responsible for managing SCRUM development teams using MS Project tools.
- Drive and Influence enhancement requests, test processes, build process etc.
- Being Part of PMO, manage improvement initiatives that better SDLC process, Customer SLAs, Release processes etc.
- Identify the process gaps, recommend improvements and track implementations.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Reporting to the Director, responsible for managing the Desktop Software/Firmware app development projects and Confidential in Houston and Europe; supervising the activities pertaining to hiring, resource allocation, people management, budget estimation and planning, capital equipment’s, lab and infrastructure set-up.
- Liaising with cross functional teams, Testing, Business partners / vendors / customers and Senior Mgmt.
- Responsible for all NB/DT Software/QA deliverables for 50+ Laptop/Desktops
- Managed 4 front line managers, 3 architects and 2 Leads. Identified two key engineers, coached, mentored and promoted them to Architect levels by taking them through the HP TCP process panel.
- Worked for Confidential, managing development of Mortgage/Banking software products, People, Testing/QA teams. Worked with NC’s senior executives, Loan officers etc. to build customer centric solutions thru C/S and Web apps.
- Reported to VP-IT, assumed full ownership of NC’s IT development division, including procurement, Vendor mgmt. etc.
- Managed Technical teams/SDLC process and related artifacts, SLAs, MRDs etc. using MS SharePoint.
- Re-positioned QA/Testing teams by hiring right talents across US, improving the product quality.
- Developed Mortgaging Web portals using .NET platform. Managed global Resources.
- Worked with senior management to implement CM processes across the Org.
- Worked closely with stake holders to prioritize their needs and PMO to meet ITIL standards.
Project/ QA Lead D
- Ensuring Projects meet the QA measures defined by the Committee, delivered on time etc.
- Managing PMO and communications. Tracking deployment LCs, related resource allocations.
- Contributed Quality guidelines and processes to the overall development org.
- Acted as a technical expert to help out the team as needed on .NET platform.
- Ensured Agile practices are followed consistently across 7 projects.
Systems Analyst/Global Support Lead
- Working with Support specialists around the world, attending, resolving issues for the customers.
- Ensuring Channel Web applications are available 24x7 to its customers.
- Addressing customer issues, managing Channel Support model and resources.
- 24x7 on call pager allocation, management etc.
- Used Remedy solutions for managing help desk tickets. Provided object-oriented design, programming, implementation and support to the web applications.
- Helped preparing Test plans, data and user documentation for different modules of applications which involved credit card validation, shopping cart etc.