- An astute PMP certified Professional with about 13 Years of experience (and counting) in end to end Project Management including but not limited to Resource Management, Work Order Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, Delivery & Contract Management, SharePoint Administration, Tools identification, Client Data Protection, driving Organizational growth through creative and Innovative measures.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, demonstrated very strong commitment cross industries with focus on the IT and ITES segments.
- Spent recent 6 years in the North American continent (esp. USA). Experienced in multiple Technologies such as SAP, HP Mercury ITG (SMS) Rational tools (IBM) and MS Applications & SharePoint.
- Achieved strong cost savings for the Projects using measures and continuous improvements that has always resulted in good and positive outcome
- Currently handle a team of 25 on a $700M engagement which is one of the biggest in Confidential.
- Started with the Project initiation phase including, but not limited to Stakeholder identification, setting up Project templates, creating Scope Management plans, SharePoint Administration, Planning Resource Management, Tools identification, Work Order Management and Client Data Protection
- Responsible for reporting the overall performance in Delivery Management using internal tools that has high visibility with Senior Leadership and Managing Directors
- After residing for a continuous 6 year tenure, currently in Confidential for setting up the offshore team for the same project and performing the role of a Transition Manager with base location at Chennai and occasional travel to the team co - located at Pune and Bangalore
- Significant Achievement so far has resulted in Cost savings of €65K (between Q1 to Q3 FY15) and an increase in Offshore FTE from 5 to 25 Resources
- Started with handling Resource Management which resulted in savings of 12 man hours per day
- Participated in the Demand/Release Management and held an active role in the Change Management process
- Was entrusted with handling one of our Internal tools (SMS Mercury ITG) for ticket tracking for all SAP related incidents in post go-live support. Played a liaison between the Helpdesk team (BPO- Confidential ) and our Project teams (Application Outsourcing & Infrastructure Outsourcing)
- Established and maintained product and product-component requirements which are based on the customer requirements by ensuring the SAP Technical and Functional designs are created and stored in the common repository (SharePoint site)
- Being a Risk Manager, proactively managed the risk and issues using mitigation plans and monitored the watch list risks periodically to ensure effective handling
- There was an issue of compatibility between Windows 32 and 64 bit for the client VPN software at Cincinnati location. Worked with the IT teams of both client and Confidential & found a Workaround saving of 23 Resources’ man hours at this site
- As part of the go-live support, on average monitored about 200 tickets brought down the resolution time for escalated tickets to less than 1 day
- Established and maintained procedures and criteria for integration of the product components. Make updates to the Project Quality Management Plan periodically and ensured Organizational compliance
- Monitored and controlled the Configuration Management process against the plan and took appropriate corrective action by measures in the monthly client status meetings, weekly status reports and SMS or Other Tool reports
- Conducted periodic evaluation of the defect analysis and proposed improvements to the Project deliverables.
- Certified on internal certifications on Client Data Protection
- Certified on Confidential Advanced Enterprise Solution (AAES) methodologies
Senior Software Engineer
- Was responsible for identifying problems arising from implementation of Confidential and assigning those issues to the appropriate team and tracking them to closure.
- Performed simple automations using MS access, excel & outlook that resulted in savings of 4 manual hours per day for a single Resource
- As part of Quality Assurance, performed Defect Analysis using Quality tools such as Ishikawa diagrams and narrowing down on the specific root cause to target. Performed Causal Analysis and Resolution (CAR) activities and ensured compliance per initial targets to Clients. Have got awards & certificate from the Organization within two months of joining for automation