- Take - charge professional with expertise in building systems, building teams, and increasing effectiveness.
- Critical thinker who can evaluate situations, make informed decisions, and devise successful action plans to achieve goals.
- Short learning curve in new situations. project management: installation, database administration
- Develop exceptional teams; recognize and cultivate employees’ strengths; create conditions for success. field support, systems development, project lifecycle
- Solid communication and problem-solving skills that facilitate effective collaboration and positive partnership building on all levels.
- Cultivate and maintain open dialog with client throughout project. strategic planning, vendor management, quality control
- Stood up Confidential system worldwide, $100 million budget.
- Returned 3,000 inventory lines - more than $6.5 million.
- Generated more than $45K savings by analyzing shipping department variance report and reconciling disputed claims.
- Exceeded goals and achieved 98% reconciliation rate for customer-supply organization.
- Installed new storage system and directed transfer of $1.2 million in repair parts.
- Reduced software requisition / processing time from 10 days to 1 day.
- Installed production scheduling inventory management system, reducing conversion time by 67%.
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook Windows, OS2 UNIX, Windows NT Server
- Unit Level Logistics Ground (ULLS-G) provide near real-time logistics management and decision support information
- Standard Property Book System-Redesign (STAMIS) manage logistics, maintenance, and equipment
Program Manager/Project Manager
- Managed Property Accountability Supply System project with budget of $87M and 80 hand receipt holders.
- Established property accountability for new accounts.
- Supervised the purchasing, supply, accountability, and disposal of IT equipment. Led team of 20 property accountability officers.
- Brought clarity and focus to an organization with accountability issues and missing equipment.
- Implemented capital asset management program and recovered more than $10M in equipment.
- Instrumental in establishing a Direct Support Cell that assisted the Confidential logistics element in delivering and establishing logistical services according to the Confidential Inter Service Support Agreement.
- Set up RACK server systems that improved secure communications worldwide. Trained staff to maintain system.
- Created detailed project plan with well-defined tasks, milestones, client sign-offs and specifications, which served to communicate project progress to management
- Administrated the activities of up to 50 engineering personnel; employ proactive management style ensuring operational proficiency and timely completion of assigned projects within or under timeframe and budget.
Integrated Logistics Support Manager
Confidential, Ft. Belvoir, Virginia
- Rapidly stood up Worldwide Intelligence-Operations Enterprise - a system that shares intelligence data across the enterprise allowing the Warfighter to conduct tactical corps-to-company level combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan today. Coordinated training, purchase, repair, warranty, and shipment of the system.
- Achieved high efficiency rate for deployment of equipment.
- Led a team of more than 50 systems engineers, software developers, trainers, and logisticians with an annual budget of over $100 million per year to develop, test, field, train, and sustain the Confidential 's flagship military intelligence enterprise.
- Worked with manufacturers to ensure best warranty and cost savings.
- Fielded the standard intelligence analyst's client laptop at every echelon throughout the Confidential, deploying over 3000 laptops to analysts around the world.
- Consulted with Confidential to coordinate internal resources, line carriers, and cost, scope, timeline, and milestone specifications
Confidential, Arlington, VA
IT Operations / Security Specialist
- Competent problem-solver with exceptional commitment to quality, communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Trained project staff to operate and maintain database system, including data entry, report generation, queries, and data archives
Confidential, College Park, MD
Property Accountability Officer
- Streamlined processes and procedures in engineering and facilities design for company, including vendor and contractor management, inventory/logistics, construction, procurement, and monitoring/administrating all site installation including power plant.
- Built and supervised teams to maximize performance resulting in completion of projects on time and within budget and 100% property accountability.