Experienced project coordinator in the PMO Office for 15+ years. Self - Starter, strong leader and communicator, providing vital direction and support to project teams, as well as detailed reporting to senior-level management. Responsibilities include: Assisting the PMO manager set up new procedures for the PMO Office, managing the ongoing maintenance of a project plan, creating dashboards, scorecards, status reports, uploading issues logs to a document repository, and assisting with creating change and problem management methodologies for projects.
Bank Systems: TSS, STARS, MSA, INFOPAC, QuickPlace, ThoughtWeb, RAT (Resource Allocation Tool)
E-Mail Software: Lotus Notes, Outlook
Presentation: PowerPoint 2010
Operating Systems: Windows/2010, XP, 2013
Management App: Microsoft Project, Access, PPM, QC, iAnalyze
Spreadsheets: Excel 2010
Word Processing: Microsoft Office 2013
Internet Based Applications for Records Repository: QuickPlace, SharePoint, QC, PlanView, HP PPM, OnePPM
ConfidentialProject Lead/Jr. Project Manager
- Build the CP PMO Status Deck for Managing Director and his directs. (Consisting of Risk, Project Portfolio, Executive Summary Deep Dive and CP Budget Report).
- Managed the QBR (Quarterly Business Report).
- Managed Projects/Resources in DeliveryTracker, Dashboards, SharePoint, and HP PPM.
Applications: Excel, Powerpoint, iMART (Interactive Management and Analytical Reporting Tool), SharePoint, BO, HP PPM, PPM Staffing Planner, DeliveryTracker
Junior PMO support
- Assisted with conducting reviews for the Legal Entity Renationalization (LER) program whose aim was to reduce the size of the LE footprint to reduce costs and reduce complexity of 8,000 entities.
- Interviewed external staff (infrastructure, using ATS); budget tracking; updating legal entities and task lists.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Executive Management to capture the status of all projects.
- Uploaded reports on SharePoint.
Applications Used: Excel, SharePoint, Word
- Manage the 2012 Equity IT IB Budget and CTB Portfolio. Gathered information from the various Confidential ’s (Business Line Managers) to ensure the correct budget for their initiatives were included; mapped all projects to themes and classifications.
- Updated project supplier budgets for new and carryover projects.
- Confirm, define and update carryover projects for High Level Project Planning for the 2012 Book of Work.
- Manage the transferring of data from ProjectWeb (for projects and programs) to OnePPM to use as a golden source.
- Prepared the CTB Dashboard
- Run Reports using iAnalyze (Oracle BI).
Applications Used: Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, OnePPM, iAnalyze
Project Coordinator in PMO
- Manage and oversee the process that consolidates the statuses of all US Sunrise initiatives for presentation to UK PMO and Executive/Senior level Management ensuring the quality of reporting documentation.
- Accountable for the design, definition, implementation and operation of the reporting control mechanisms in support of Confidential .
- Develop and document an effective reporting framework that highlights US Sunrise Program initiatives and their issues along with successes to Executive Management and ensure reporting documentation aligns with Confidential and UK expectations.
- Develop and generate ad hoc reports, Confidential (Integration Component Implementation Plan), weekly and monthly reporting while continuing to improve report content as needed depending upon information required and in conjunction with Confidential and UK PMO requirements.
- Manage business analysts responsible for collection and entry of weekly data updates to PlanView system and to weekly status reports.
- Ability to drive staff across the Confidential in completing necessary tasks/processes to meet critical deadlines on a daily, weekly, monthly, etc. basis and provide as needed.
- Maintain relationships with local Program Office colleagues and Group to avoid mis - communication of reporting requirements/deadlines.
- Managed the quantitative assessment of risk relating to resource reduction.
Applications Used: MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, PACS (Project Analysis and Control System), PlanView, Visio
Project Lead/Jr. Project Manager
- Developed/updated project and resource plans.
- Ensured business requirements, functional specifications and detailed design specifications were documented.
- Defined priorities, objectives and tasks for individual team members and ensuring they delivered against these expectations.
- Managed against the project plan and budget.
- Communicated with the front office/ops/acctg leads to resolve or escalate project issues and scope changes.
- Recognized project interdependencies, risks and managing the relationship with other project groups.
- Reported project status to PMO. Created/updated rolling status reports that identify major weekly milestones/deliverables, tasks completed, tasks behind schedule, issues or changes to scope that have occurred or will occur within the next three weeks.
- Enforced the use of processes/tool/methodologies/standards established by the PMO.
Applications Used: MS Project, SharePoint, Quality Center, PPM (Project and Portfolio Management Center), Visio, ChaRM.
- Primary lead liaison between the Technical, Compliance and Business Departments for the Data Warehouse project.
- Worked with auditors to verify project is compliant with Citibank rules and regulations.
- Maintained the project s budget, forecasting and variance.
- Maintained that documents via Project Management tool (SDLC - document repository).
- Gathered requirements and managed the ongoing maintenance of the project status report
- Managed the maintenance process of updating and uploading issues logs.
- Assisted with creating change and problem management methodologies for projects.
- Help create the change management and software configuration management process templates.
- Attended all project level meetings and took minutes, actions and published them to the attendees
Tools: used: Infoman, VirtualTech for change manage and problem management.
Applications Used: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project, and SDLC
Project Manager/Coordinator PMO
- Supported and assisted the Research PMO Team Lead with evaluating the weekly status of the RAW project (MS Project).
- Assisted with risk management planning and contingency of Research Analysis Workbench (RAW).
- Responsible for maintaining portals that supported the historical database that illustrated project status (Microsoft s Sharepoint).
- Assisted PMO team with defining amendments to projects and issues of risk. Develop meeting agendas and notified the appropriate team representatives.
- Applications Used: MS Project and Sharepoint
Project Coordinator PMO
- Managed service requests of 12 work streams for project’s lifecycle.
- Prepared dashboard illustrating the Finance Business Merger Integration on a weekly basis.
- Tracked daily issues, risks, action items, and planned deliverables through PowerPoint presentations and ThoughtWeb.
- Uploaded project issues and status reports weekly to centralized managerial application.
- Worked closely with project managers and executive management from both technical & business divisions coordinating the various projects to achieve the goals required towards achieving a successful merger.
- This function required knowledge of issue identification, issue response development (action plan), and issue review, and tracking.
- Assisted project team and team leads in strategic meetings and followed up with meeting notes.
- Work directly with project manager to created requests for proposals (RFP) for eBusiness internet projects.
- Manage calendar and site logistics for vendor walk - thru s.
- Manage the due diligence data library, created relational database queries using MS Access.
- Organized and coordinated eBusiness related projects and interfaced with internal staff and outside consultants.
- Assisted with constructing instructional materials by creating and assembling materials for new employees the payroll system (PeopleSoft)
- Trained and coached new employees on the payroll system
- Provide project management support to managers of technical teams.
- Work closely with Chase management team that drafted a new contracts for vendors.
- Assisted with implementing contracts through several business groups and legal organizations.
- Reconciled expense reports and vendor invoices.
Applications Used: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, QuickPlace, Visio, ThoughtWeb, and MS Project and Access
Project Coordinator PMO
- Coordinated the process and procedures to create the Information Exchange department.
- Reported directly to Chairman, building a data repository for all Confidential products accessed via the Internet.
- Interfaced with the respective divisions verifying database integrity.
- Assisted with data conversion project moving records from an Excel environment to an Access database.
- Coordinated events between senior management and vendors on a weekly basis.
Applications Used: Visio, MS Project
- Worked on Confidential project to verify that all financial systems were compliant.
- Project consisted of test system analysis, maintaining system flows, and creating & maintaining data dictionaries
- Supported senior managers on special projects and events and assisted various project managers on upcoming deadlines.
Applications Used: Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Assisted in the design of an Oracle data model used to create a Confidential external testing database for Confidential .
- Tracked and verified Confidential Industry Wide Street testing of external system interfaces for banks, exchanges, industry utilities, regulatory agencies, and service providers.
- Worked with Confidential Global Coordinators to ensure that testing was scheduled and completed successfully.
- Prepared the ML External Testing Management Dashboard on a weekly basis for review by the Executive Committee.
- Implemented an integrated procurement and contracting tracking system
Applications Used: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project