- Accomplished Project Manager with 15 years of experience in IT and 8 years of experience in Project Management driving impactful project plans, overseeing work of multiple teams, saving costs, and delivering results that exceed expectations.
- Successfully executed scope, scheduling, issues and risks, communications, expectations, Earned Value Management (EVM), financial and condition of satisfaction management disciplines.
- Managed corporate projects involving interdependent work streams and change management.
- Expertized applying both Waterfall and Agile methodologies in Full Project Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for both Application Migration and Software Development from inception to deployment.
- Articulate communicator skilled in analyzing client requirements, delivering clear project vision, reporting progress, negotiating with various stakeholders, and motivating and training teams to achieve high levels of accomplishment.
- Proven mentor, trainer and director of multidisciplinary teams in line with aggressive performance metrics in order to maximize level of productivity.
- Team Management
- Project Management
- Reporting & Documentation
- Budgeting & Cost Control
- Database Design (RDBMS)
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Waterfall & Agile (Scrum)
- MS Project & Primavera P6
- Advanced Microsoft Access
- Leadership & Training
- Workflow Process Analysis
- Problem Analysis & Resolution
- Client Relationship Management
- PMBOK best practices
- Business Process Management
- Resource Management
- Liaison with Senior Executives and Vendors
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
Confidential, Miramar, Florida
IT Support Specialist
- Diagnosed and resolved computer problems, completing 10 tickets/day on average.
- Set up new user accounts troubleshooting passwords and access issues.
- Managed stocks of equipment, consumables, and software licensing.
- Used ServiceNow Enterprise Service Management software for tracking systems users’ requests and incidents.
- Promptly tracked activity of all service requests by maintaining a well - organized database.
- Analyzed recurring problems or patterns of problems and reported them to specialists and management improving service levels.
- Troubleshot technical issues communicating with users in person or on the phone, achieving consistently quick, complete resolutions and providing excellent customer experience.
- Experienced applying both Waterfall and Agile methodologies in Full Complex Project Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for both Application Migration and Software Development from inception deployment and support.
- Utilized MS Project & Clarity PPM as project management tools for scheduling, budgeting and managing resources.
- Led detailed requirements planning including new functionality and optimizations for business units’ applications.
- Managed project scope, schedule, budget, and resources, setting consistently accurate expectations in various major projects and keeping stakeholders and steering executive team informed via weekly and monthly status meetings.
- Performed EVM analysis, managed WBS, and identified and optimized critical path.
- Assembled the project team of 15+ professionals including software architects, developers, business analysts, operations personnel, DBAs, QA testers and vendors).
- Assigned tasks and managed execution according to plan.
- Maintained productive, collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and customers, resulting in increased work efficiency and adherence to the needs of multiple organizational goals.
- Understanding government regulations on project delivery, met tight deadlines, delivered projects on time and on budget, and averted fines.
- Documented project changes issues and risks and addressed all client concerns in a timely manner.
- Mitigated inherent schedule flaws by engaging the team in planning and estimating, receiving early feedback, and addressing slips directly with stakeholders.
- Resolved specifications breakdown (missing or misstated requirements) by constantly involving and overseeing end-users/customers and developers (Agile methodology).
- Ensured end user commitment by involving management.
- Decreased employee turnover by managing project milestone effectively.
Junior Project Manager
- Planned, scheduled, and controlled large scale software development (SDLC) projects for various internal clients (business units).
- Stated project objectives, defined scopes, tracked changes to requirements, and performed and documented change management best practices according to PMO standards.
- Developed milestone driven timelines with critical path, identified key dependencies and addressed all client concerns in a timely manner. Managed and negotiated scope changes with stakeholders (MS Project & Primavera P6).
- Balanced resource capacity and tracked progress (MS Project & Primavera P6).
- Monitored and visualized project performance versus plan (MS Project & Primavera P6).
- Conducted what-if analysis (EVM analysis) and analyzed alternative project plans.
- Designed and implemented Oracle based application software (RDBMS) in order to automate cadastral registration.
- Managed multiple internal infrastructure projects for software development across internal domains with IT development and engineering utilizing Waterfall methodology.
- Assisted business users in the coordination, development and performance of in-depth tests for User Acceptance Testing and other post-implementation support.
- Acted as center point between end-users, IT, developers, and consultants in the configuration, testing, design, analyst, and maintenance of the service management systems.
- Collaborated with business sponsors to define scope and vision for new IT solutions resulting in efficient project plans and budgets and 100% client satisfaction. Produced project status reports and mitigated risks ensuring completion of all tasks on time and on budget.
- Planned, developed, and implemented an Oracle-based cadastral registration application for Libertador County saving funds and achieving automation of the information (previously handled manually). Coordinated and performed end-user training of the application.
Senior System Business Analyst
- Scheduled and facilitated business requirements sessions for review and scope definitions
- Developed functional test plans, and user acceptance test plans of self-learning applications.
- Performed contingency plans to ensure data integrity in various applications.
- Assisted in the development of data models and interface design specifications.
Confidential - eCommerce Project Leader
- Provided eCommerce solutions, recommended enterprise software, and implemented the integration of business-critical systems for a wine selling site. Defined and documented project work breakdowns, monitored task, status, updated work estimates and incorporated new tasks into plan as needed (MS Project).
- Collaborated with business owners and stakeholders to lead eCommerce requirements gathering and analysis.
- Led a project team of 4 people, assigned individual responsibilities.
- Provided eCommerce functionality expertise during project planning, development and production-support.
- Reviewed eCommerce platform and architecture to recommend effective options for implementing business functionality.
- Program consisted of migrating bank core applications from a Mainframe to a Client Server environment.
- Applications were migrated using Confidential modules.
- Confidential is a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) used for improving the banking process integration.
- Tested bank distributed operations, and performed conversion interfaces of checking and savings COBIS’modules.
- Contributed to mainframe banking interfaces’ design.
- Participated in the analysis and design of business continuity plans.
- Initiated data validation and integrity process between the old legacy system and the new Confidential application modules.
- Recreated test scenarios in pre-production environment to replicate system issues and provided resolutions.
- Reviewed data structures and data relationship in General Ledger tables on SQL Server database to design SQL queries for clients reporting.
- Created and loaded metadata per user requirements; created data forms, data grids, reports and data mapping.