- Business Process Reengineering
- Provide outstanding expertise to an organization’s mission by identifying, analyzing, and reengineering business processes, interfacing with engineering and IT teams, maintaining documentation, and diagramming workflow solutions while recommending strategies to meet the organization’s goals and objectives.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Senior Manager
- Summary review on the operational management of business processes related to an industry specific database.
- Overview of features end users require in the provisioning of client services.
- Synopsis of additional services that can be leveraged through the use of non - proprietary data.
- Breakdown of geographic service differences for mobile carriers and landline providers.
- Evaluation of prospective competitors submitting bids on the FCC number portability contract RFP.
- Analysis on the current and future potential revenue generated by the FCC contract.
- Outlined neutrality policies and procedures in administering number portability services.
- Generated process maps, disaster recovery procedures as well as other infrastructure documentation.
- Reviewed and revised proposals.
- Performed detailed data analyses and recommended metric measurements and dashboard configurations.
- Proposed account management support practices including the in corporation of a CRM system.
- Took on responsibility for several existing and new business IT processes, mapped out the workflows and used detail diagrams to identify improvements and recommend changes.
- Championed the optimization of business process performance and presented strategy recommendations to upper management which were supported through ROI metrics.
- Interpreted business requirements and technical specifications, and developed documentation to promote straightforward communications with technical and non-technical teams.
- Generated and maintained detailed documentation for over 20 processes, including establishing document repository and archival intranet systems.
- Led the on-boarding and procurement of Confidential for transaction based process teams, as well as creating procedures for career development and training of all staff members.
- Built and managed a team of operations analysts responsible for processing large volumes of customer orders, maintaining 99.999% timeliness and accuracy metrics.
- Re-engineered an all manual process into a 90% automated process leading to a 60% reduction in expenses.
- Developed and utilized metrics as tools to accurately report and measure business process improvement solutions and operational performance.
- Reviewed budgets and implemented financial processes to track revenue, control expenses and validate invoices.
- Continuously analyzed large volumes of data within a dynamic database in order to validate customer transactions, identify process improvements and generate reports.
- Coordinated project management teams for product upgrades, ensuring appropriate resources, cost and schedule inputs were aligned with the scope and requirements of the project.
- Participated in change management activities after an organizational divestiture, identifying contract deliverables and meeting operational targets during a period that experienced 300% growth.
- Built and fostered strong working relationships with 100+ customers from both the commercial and federal government sectors.
- Promoted cross-functional collaboration and partnerships with all business units in order to identify interdependencies and to support the efficient exchange of information.
- Generated procedure documents and made extensive use of flowcharts and process maps, used during ISO 9001 quality certification reviews.
- Functioned as team lead, responsible for reviewing and editing product concept documentation to merge the requirements of multiple government agencies.
- Performed full range of analytic and management support functions, including technical feasibility research, pricing analysis, risk management and proposal evaluation.
- Provided on-site system analysis for the Confidential Program Management Office (PMO), including the development of reports with senior Confidential management and obtaining approval of engineering change proposals within a matrix organization.
Systems Safety Engineer
- Provided on-site risk analysis for space systems and payloads.