- Entrepreneurial professional with 20 years experience in IT management and application systems analysis in a wide variety of industries.
- Demonstrated expertise maximizing practical use of technology business processes to achieve competitive advantage.
- Adept at running large scale initiatives to streamline operations and infrastructure, develop software systems, re - architect networks, and prepare for future expansion.
- Results orientated leader who tackles big challenges with strong emphasis finding solutions within a limited budget.
- Project/Program and Dept. Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Software/System Development/Deployment
- Entrepreneurial Business Development
- Application Development
- Network Architecture and Implementation
- Vendor Negotiations
- Strategic Business Planning
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed SDLC process for system design, software development, hardware design, architecture and implementation
- Managed complete project financials on weekly basis
Program Integrator/Sr. Project Manager
- Managed development and implementation of new PCI compliance systems to meet regulation standards
- Implemented Data Warehouse Claims adjudication systems with TeraData and DataStage.
- Built new Technical Certification system for software rollouts
- Managed implementation and built new internal search engine for claims to augment existing COGNOS systems. This included development of a new Microstrategy environment.
Sr. Project/Program Manager
- Software and hardware system for new business processes in Confidential clinics throughout the U.S.
- Great West acquisition: migration of IBM Mainframe and SAP systems, migration and development of imaging systems, both FileNet and Onbase, into Confidential IT environment to expand capabilities of existing imaging environment. Built infrastructure and managed development of additional FileNet features to integrate into new Confidential environment.
- Developed and managed project deliverables; plans, scopes, risk analysis, SOW, application remediation, data migrations, and network integration
- Data Center expansion, clinic and office buildouts
Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Developed all business process and system flows
- Managed vendor relations with overseas partner
- Organized and managed JAD sessions with affected areas: sales, marketing, IT, underwriting, accounting, actuary, claims processing
- Managed SOWs, development of website, SQL Database, marketing materials, testing procedures, project plans, using PMI and SDLC processes.