- To obtain a position which can utilize my education, technical experiences, and industry diversification,
- To work in an environment which is conducive to learning both applications and technology,
- To generate results which are valuable to executive decision making, the corporation or government agency, or the client,
- To help strengthen individuals in their goals, career, technical capabilities, and educational endeavors, and
- To maximize a student, employee, client, or company’s potential.
- Participates in or leads cross - functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) projects,
- Plans and directs the schedules and may track budget/spending, monitors the project from initiation through delivery,
- Coordinates the delivery of professional services to clients,
- Project Liaison for the following countries: USA, Guatemala, Mexico, and India,
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls, and delivers all projects prioritized in alignment with the clients’ expectations and business needs,
- Ensures the ongoing process / system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs, and
- Completed to date: Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan, Business Impact Analysis (RTO, RPO), Business Continuity Test Plan and Cases, Project Test Plan & Schedule.
- Responsible for the proposal writing for the transitioning of ICD-9 to ICD-10,
- Preparing the Statement of Work, gathering Business Requirements, and creating Technical Requirements,
- Leading business studies and present study results to HP and client senior management,
- Writing Change Control requests for the screens, reports, transactions, tables, and interfaces,
- Researching information from systems design documentation for the proposal writing,
- Analyzing programs, scripts, and flow charts for assessments for the client proposal (UNIX/Sun/MF COBOL),
- Testing screens and reports on the HIPAA 5010 project (Utilizing Gadwin Print Screen software),
- Assembling Call Statistics and Reports from Avaya Communications Manager System,
- Preparing and Calculating the statistical results for Provider Surveys; developing conclusions based upon statistical data,
- Adjudicating Healthcare claims (Medicaid Management Information System),
- Share Point 2007 Liaison, and member of the Application Capability Testing - Training Work Group.
- Business Requirements Gathering and Definition on needs from both a business and technical perspective,
- Interviewing Business Project Sponsors for the requirements as outlined in the Project Scope,
- Assisting Program Management in the statistical gathering of test results from HP Mercury Quality Center,
- Re-aligning the existing release of the given application software with the newly tested versions going into production, and
- Understanding the impact of the existing project on the business as defined in the Project Business Requirements.
- Modified SQL and Access queries; ran the reports for major clients including Coca Cola Enterprises; exporting the data to Excel and analyzed the formatted data for any problem determination and/or resolution;
- Created Transaction and Business Processing diagrams; analyzed existing web-based systems (e-Port Manager, USA Live, Device Admin, e-Suds, Falcon Reporting Engine, and Oracle e-Business Suite - Order Management) for new development projects including Contracts and Sales Administration;
- PMO Manager for the management of full life cycle projects and web-based enhancements; utilized MS Project 2007 and Project Server 2007;
- Access, Excel, Outlook, MS Project 2007, Project Server 2007, Visio 5.0, SQL, MS Office 2003, SQL Navigator 4.0, Oracle Database 10g Release 2, Oracle E-Business Suite (22.214.171.124), Salesforce.com.