- Seasoned, goal - focused professional with a track record of leading multimillion-dollar, global project management initiatives for a renowned hardware manufacturer. In-depth experience with requirements gathering, contractual obligations, service level agreements and timeline adherence.
- Expertise in driving team efficiency and productivity through program status reports and project planning to develop comprehensive project documents. Strong leader with success directing highly skilled, global teams in supporting and achieving global corporate objectives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Program/Project Management
- Technology Systems / Integration
- Vendor Negotiation
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Training / Mentoring
- Relationship Building
- P&L Management
- Asset Management / Adherence
Senior Corporate Project Manager
- Orchestrated the turnaround of a failing project; led team to successful on-time completion within budget.
- Coach, mentor and guide managers in project planning and execution to ensure obtainment of state project objectives within projected timeline and budget.
- Drove high-profile projects to completion as part of corporate realignment; new product launches, assembly facility relocations and new country openings.
- Administer company-wide strategic alignment program; track and fine-tune 16 simultaneous projects to achieve corporate objectives.
- Cultivated and foster relationships with prospective contractors to negotiate service level agreements (SLAs).
- Enhanced team efficiencies and collaboration through creation of project management shared sites; cost and time dashboards as well as project portfolio summaries.
IT Manager / IT Project Manager
- Orchestrated the completion of an enterprise-wide ERP implementation.
- Authored and presented detailed monthly status reports to senior leadership.
- Pioneered the implementation of corporate-wide Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance policies and procedures.
Applications Development Manager
- Conducted comprehensive research to identify new technologies to increase corporate efficiencies.
- Instrumental in capacity planning and future needs assessments.