- Astute strategic planning and business building capabilities - led the team that conceptualized, developed and delivered the wining proposal for a critical $20M GSA client; lead multiple winning IDIQ/BPA proposal efforts at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Program Management Office: Set up and operated Program Management Offices for many clients - Results in efficiency and implementing industry best standards, policies, procedures, governance, metrics and reporting that resulting financial savings of tens of thousands of dollars annually
- A leader of large-scale, multi-threaded and diverse project teams across various locations orchestrated installation of a comprehensive project management system to over 10000 users. Project was completed ahead of schedule and under budget
- Direct system life cycle development including Request for Proposal (RFP) development, IDIQ,BPA, Soul Source, feasibility (Return of Investment), risk analysis, requirements analysis/definition, computer systems design, detailed design specifications and database design
Databases: Oracle 11 g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2000 & 2005, MS Access, DB2
Web/App Servers: Oracle Application Server, IIS, Apache/Tomcat, Websphere
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX (Solaris), IBM Mainframe
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, TOC, RUP, PMI, PMI-ACP & Prince2
- Responsible for program management of multiple IDIQ contracts with various technical task orders being issued against it.
- Assisted with eGT set up an Agile and Salesforce IT delivery Practice which helped eGT deliver projects to clients in record time.
- Lead the effort of technical evaluation and roll out of Office 365 as an enterprise wide tool for eGT.
- Managed day-to-day operational aspects of project, from requirements gathering, to solution design, change management and implementation of new processes and solutions for all the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) & NIH.
- Implemented processes to increase customer satisfaction 12% and decrease credit payouts by 10%.
- Led a disciplined transition program that resulted in over $8 million in savings in only 6 months.
- Surpassed HHS standards by exceeded quality service delivery standards by 5% for CDC & NIH.
- Responsible for implementing big data, cloud and mobile applications to support state and federal Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) programs which integrates with IRS,SSA,DHS,DOD,DHHS and VA systems.
- Responsible for migration of CDC and NIH contact center to new vendors.
- Provided the technical engineering support for the Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services (CMS) in the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Federal Health Insurance Exchange (HIX).
- Managed the development support for HHS’s HealthData.gov website and management of a cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service software production environment (the GeoCloud).
- Supported CMS’ Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) Data Services Hub (DSH) project.
- Worked with Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Office of Chief Information Officer (ICIO) in designing, developing, implementing and providing O&M within the cloud environment.
- Created and presented reports and metrics to executive management on a periodic basis.
- Implemented a Federated Access and Identify solution to integrate the Conference Center Application.
- Created and executed project work plans and revised as appropriate to meet changing demands and requirements from the users.
- Created and launched cloud service offerings that provide value to federal agencies and operate as a viable business for GSA.
- Provided guidance and help craft cloud offering for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (Paas) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) line offerings.