- Seasoned Information and communication technology professional with over 20 years successful experience providing fiscal, strategic and operations leadership in uniquely challenging situations.
- Strengths in Systems development life - cycle (SDLC), engineering management, project management, human resource management and ICT development.
- Dynamic & results-oriented leader with a strong track record of performance in turnaround and high-paced organizations.
Management: Resource Management and Planning, Department Account Management, New IT Business Development, Performance Measurement and Improvement, Contract Development and Negotiation, Team Building and Leadership, Upward and Downward Communication, Quality Assurance.
Project Management Tools: Primavera, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio - ASP.Net, ADO.NET, Microsoft Office.
Software Development Tools: JIRA, Rational Rose, ClearCase, DDTS, ClearDDTs, FrameMaker, VISIO, License Key Generator (LKG), GUI development.
Software Development Methodology: Software development life-cycle (SDLC), Agile, Scrum, Traditional Iterative waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Unified Modeling Language (UML), Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Capability Maturity Model (CMM), Web Services, SOA,USMT, SCCM, ERP, SAP, SQA.
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Tomcat, WebSphere.
Embedded System: Real Time Embedded RTOS, High-Speed image processing scanner, Intel MCS-51, Intel AN87C196KD, Intel N8097BH Advanced 16-Bit Microcontroller, Device Drivers, ARM 9 Assembly Code Programming, RTX RTOS
Chief Technical Manager
- Managed business application software projects for United Bank for Africa through all stages of development, including: application programming, database and software design, scope, goals, and deployment
- Developed and provided feedback on detailed technical project issues and plans.
- Conceptualized and created appealing and informative presentations for projects.
- Kept a constant watch on latest and emerging software related technologies and potential application to meet clients requirements.
- Documented timely reports related to working and testing results of software.
- Managing and Leading a team of engineers (in both USA and Nigeria) in Business Application Software development in Microsoft platform using C/C++/C#, XML, Java languages and .NET development frame work.
- Oversee the day to day activities of the company and ensure clients are satisfied with the level of service rendered.
- Prepared comprehensive Online Disaster Recovery requirements and deployment strategy for ValuCard Nigeria.
- Directed and defined provision of human and physical resources for software projects. Developed innovative applications for Budget Office of The Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Design and implementation of Database, Web Site and Web Site Applications for the NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT under the Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Water Resources.
- Managed Microsoft Windows 7 deployment team using User State Migration Tool (USMT) and created a SCCM System Center Configuration Management department for the bank - Created project day to day migration task list and logistics, trained rollout engineers, designed backup and recovery strategy to minimize user downtime, maintained issues log, and conducted a dry-run test in a branch over a weekend to minimize customer downtime, developed new workflow and documentation for the end user.
- Designing and Implementing Building Automation Systems, Access controls and Security applications for clients.
- Wrote proposal for the Integrated Building Management Systems (IBMS) Project for
- Building Automated System proposal for Zenith International Bank, Lagos Branch.
- Managed software team through ERP & SAP implementation, configuration, integration and testing of core modules:
- Process Integration, trial, Operation Mappings and Service Interfaces to integrate multiple ERP functional modules which are based on technical specifications
- Actively participate in design and implementation of extensive enterprise applications and middle-ware projects
- Install, configure, modify and customize the Microsoft Dynamics
- Handle technical and functional issues regarding ERP solutions
- Test, debug, update, and maintain ERP software solutions
- Handle ERP Life-Cycle project implementations.
Healthcare IT Program Manager
- Led software engineering team in design, development and deployment of Confidential Imaging Scanner to Confidential . Developed in-House networked-based, standalone IP video monitoring system that empowers healthcare providers to monitor patients and see that they receive the care they need, providing real-time video streaming and audio communication with medical professionals, provide a low-cost way to see patients remotely.
- Led business requirements teams that developed/implemented a health & case management system across 36 states for Primary Health Care.
- Demonstrated hands-on software development experience by designing and implementing web-based Core File Dashboard application that automated the core file investigation and report;
- Design/build database schema & write queries, stored procedures, triggers, T-SQL and MDX in SQLServer 2005/2008.