Confidential is a senior information technology and Project Manager/Consultant with over twenty years of experience in the IT industry. Confidential has obtained diverse industry knowledge and experience in project management (specialized in PMO methodology), finance/banking, telecommunications and technology infrastructure. Confidential possess a wide range of interdisciplinary experience in all aspects of Information technology, Data Center (DC), trading floor/front office planning and merger migration, project’s lifecycle (Initiation, Planning, Execution and Control). Confidential has played a crucial role in implementing trading floor and back office infrastructure in major financial institutions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE/KEY ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Project and Program Management Consultancy Experience
- Broad experience in technology deployment and business Process Design
- Project Life/Process/Design Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Multidisciplinary project execution
- Strategy outsourcing deployment
- Cross border/multi geography project delivery and team building skills
- Bi - lingual; fluent in Spanish
Confidential, Short Hills, NJ
- Effectively participated in the development and implementation of business solutions to drive pricing analytics and revenue optimization.
- Effectively assisted in directing internal groups including Product, Technology and Sales to achieve business solutions within project guidelines
- Strategically prioritized work initiatives and maintains reporting relationships with project stakeholders.
- This included team members, peers, managers to ensure quality and on-time delivery
- Developed documentation, monitor and reported project performance to maintain the quality of deliverables
Confidential, New York, NY
- Participated in strategic and operational processes.
- Created the Project Management Office for a large bank and financial institution.
- Led the strategy planning initiative to achieve business goals across two work-streams supporting the client’s global Data Center strategy and Governance operating framework.
- Established Project Board and work-stream process to monitor and track progress against the strategic and business objectives as well as scope, schedule and budget
- Focused on best practices for the industries project management methodology standardization to ensure successful implementations for: governance, personnel, process and technology to maximize the return on investment
- Responsible for planning a seven to ten year roadmap for the deployment of mission critical Data Centers
Confidential, New York, NY
- Provided leadership, direction and oversight of all IT projects.
- Ensured consistent alignment of Confidential ’s equities technical, financial and business process management activities with corporate-level strategic goals and objectives.
- Responsible for planning and execution of multiple IT projects of various sizes in budget and staff using appropriate Project Management Methodology/Tools (Clarity PPM).
- Effectively partnered with IT and business stakeholders to deliver end to end infrastructure using applications solutions through the project life cycle from initiation to closure. This included participating in requirements gathering, system analysis/design, development/configuration, testing and implementation phases
- Managed project through comprehensive assessment and planning techniques with central maintenance and resolution reporting to ensure successful completion of all program deliverables
- Acted as primary liaison between the business and the various IT teams as well as Sr. Management, assumed ownership of the project deliverables and results
Confidential, New York, NY
- Planned and executed several domestic and global projects around office/branch relocations and technology/network enhancement; actively participated in all phases of the project.
- Set up and drove the core delivery team ensuring clear roles and accountability for each deliverable and dependency.
- Responsible for ensuring end to end project plans tightly coupled with deliverables aligned IT and business stakeholders.
- Track progress and actively manage any potential roadblocks or delays to ensure timely and quality delivery of committed projects
- Coordinated and prioritized resources across projects, departments, and external partners to ensure that cross-functional resources are managed while achieving project objectives
- Collaborated closely with other Line of Business (LOB) Project Managers and IT staff to leverage technology and resources across business areas including LATAM
Confidential, New York, NY
- Provided transparency, executive status reporting and governance via Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tools to track project major milestones, and managed risks, issues and decisions requiring action and resolution
- Provided leadership, direction and oversight of all DC programs as well as ensure consistent alignment of the organization's technical and business process/project/program management activities with corporate-level strategic goals and objectives across geographies to produce optimal IT solutions
Confidential, Pine Brook, NJ
- Provided leadership and support for implementing a Services Oriented Architecture
- Project managed a technical and a business team for the planning, management and execution to enable the client to demonstrate a Business Process Management (BPM) enabled by an SOA solution for a bank loan application process to increase sales channels and growth profitability, including, but not limited to:
- Provided accurate and transparent analysis of issues/risk along with appropriate solutions to meet the client’s requirements via an Executive Dashboard, Score Card and PMO methodologies/tools: Seven Keys of Success to monitor quality & risk management and report overall project health to senior stakeholders
- Provided leadership and support of pre-sales requirement to include Value Proposition, Sales and Marketing Framework for Global Account Managers and executives to develop the sales vision and expand multi-channel sales capabilities and revenue streams
- Led a team of internal, client technical resources and vendors to plan manage and executive the relocation/migration of their mission critical data center to a new headquarters building:
- Developed a reporting structure and associated PM tools including templates, detailed processes (resource and project plans) to track all phases of relocation to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful program execution; resulting on a successful relocation - on-time, within budget, on-quality
- Provided leadership in issues management and risk management.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Created and managed a Project Management Office (PMO) with the executive team for business applications and technology integrating/consolidating for a consistent and transparent Mergers & Acquisitions vision for both organizations.
- Liaised with twelve multi-national technical directors on an ongoing basis as directed by the EPMO; to ensure the transparency and orderly execution of the technology integration program for managing scope, schedule; timely and consistent team member communications and decision making throughout all program phases:
- Developed a cross-team communications process; generated the weekly executive dashboard reporting and Score Card/RAG reports for managing the program’s health and for mitigating the overall program risk and execute projects efficiently and effectively
- Provided leadership activities: Statement of Work (SOW), WBS, financial management, cost estimating, risk analysis, monitoring project expenditure and proposal presentations to upper management to meet business’s objectives
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Led a technical team for the planning, management and execution to enable the client's efforts for relocating into a new Headquarters building to include Data Center (DC) and front/back office relocation activities.
- Responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, change control, and risk management with client, vendors, subcontractors and trade personnel for a successful relocation - on time and on budget:
- Implemented a reporting structure for managing project resources and risk, including vendor and subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and executives; provided day-to-day direction to the project relocation team to reduce relocation risk
- Managed the construction activities and timely deliverables with subcontractors and construction firms
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
- Interfaced with diverse technical and business teams for managing multiple projects to remediate mission critical initiatives to ensure business and regulatory compliance.
- These programs were critical for mitigating business risk for this global Financial and Investment Institution:
- Managed complex interactions with multiple business and technology stakeholders to mitigating financial risk
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with management and staff to define business and systems requirements for new technology/platform implementations.
IT Transition Project Manager
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Excelled at building and managing a global team of 16 offshore resources for the migration
- Provided leadership, direction and oversight of the programs and projects as well as ensure consistent alignment of the organization's technical and business process/project/program management activities with the leadership through the effective use of standards and control metrics and SLAs to effectively manage and prioritize initiatives across geographies; USA and India. Managed the timely transition of the support the desk/portfolio to India; provided project management reviews across the portfolio, tracked and resolved issues and managed risk
- Devised methods around communication plans to resolved tactical issues and established controls and administered key project management processes and metrics; designed an executive level reporting (scorecard/dashboard) process for reporting program status and reducing overall transition risk