- Over 10 years of Business Analysis, Project Management and Management Consulting
- 10 years’ experience in Business Process Design and IT
- Work closely with project stakeholders, management and key employees to map the business and implement strategies, as well as help create intelligent performing enterprises
- Good writing skills in preparing business requirements documents (BRDs), system requirement specifications (SRS), system design specification (SDS), functional specifications, and defining project plans
- Experienced in the analysis and design of applications using OOAD techniques, UML and Design Patterns
- Hands on experience with IBM Rational Software Integrated tools like Requisite Pro, Rational Rose for requirement and analysis use case development, business and data modeling
- In depth knowledge of RUP’s Iterative Software Development Life Cycle Process(SDLC) at all stages
- Perform gap analysis, SWOT analysis, risk analysis, and cost/benefit analysis
- Model the system using use case diagrams
- Data Modeling.
- Good understanding of C++ and object oriented programming, along with strong knowledge of different relational databases and writing SQL queries
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and verify performance, reliability and fault tolerance issues; also familiar with testing tools to design and develop test plans and tests scripts.
- Financial Domain Background
- Creative and innovative thinker, with excellent communication skills bringing energy, enthusiasm and leadership to problem resolution
- ERP Microsoft Dynamics Development and Implementation
- Speak, read and write fluent French and Arabic
TECHNICAL SKILLS SUMMARY:
Requirement Management Tools: RequisitePro
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose, UML, MS Visio
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, RUP, SWOT, Cost/Benefit
Database: Oracle 9i/8i, MS SQL SERVER, MS Access
Data Modeling: Visual Paradigm
Testing Tools: WinRunner, Quick Test Pro, TestDirector, HP Quality Center
Languages: C++, SQL, HTML
Web Development: XML
Operating System: Windows/XP/NT Windows 7 Pro Networks Citrix and trouble shooting
ERP Systems: Dynamics AX, NetSuite, QuickBooks.
Project Management: MS Project, Excel.
Project Manager/ Business Analyst
- As a Dynamics Financial Consultant, I am responsible for gathering requirements for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX for a healthcare provider and delivering the FRD (Functional Requirement Document).
- I am also managing stakeholders, as well as performing tasks associated with the gap fit analysis.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- As a freelancer, I was helping previous clients, on a Retainer Program from previous engagements, to transition into their new systems or new business models.
- I trained clients to get the most out of their newly acquired technologies.
- As a Visiting Teacher, I taught seminars in the fields of Finance and Information Technologies and how they relate to each other to Master degrees students.
- I also contributed to the design of the curriculum as well as the design of the consulting programs the school had.
Confidential, Bedford MA
- As a Project Manager I helped Confidential, the security division of Confidential, mitigate a risk that resulted from a security breach.
- I managed 57 different projects simultaneously to implement security Best Practice and to implement Remediation programs for their clients.
- I made sure the projects are on budget, within the time limit and within Scope.
- I managed Statements of work for the clients
- I coordinated and lead WebEx meeting through different time zones and across departments
Confidential, Malden, MA
- I Successfully helped international clients to implement ERP systems like Intuit and Sage systems in an effort to Manage Key Performance Indicators
- Project Manager in most of the assignments
- Clients included Wel Systems, la Voix Express and Maroc Healthcare International Group
- Worked with different team members from different areas and brought them all together as a team to achieve one specific Project Mission under different cost and technical constraints
- Helped resolve team internal conflicts and successfully used motivational techniques to increase efficiency in project completion
- Prepared Business requirement documents (BRD)
- Responsible for translating BRD into Functional Specifications and test plans
- Closely coordinated with Business Users and Developers for arriving at a mutually acceptable solution
- Developed and maintained all operational and technical flows using Visio and PowerPoint
- Used Rational Rose/Ms Office Suite for creating use cases, workflows and sequence diagrams according to UML methodology. Defined different Data Process Models
- Defined use case from requirements and helped convert them into software specifications
- Analyzed business requirements from Black Box Testing perspective, business process and system architecture/design
- Maintained documents for change request and implemented procedures for testing changes
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Team member in turning around a few small and medium size businesses throughout the U.S
- Provided cost savings for different clients, as well as pricing strategies to achieve competitive positioning
- Designed business processes and implemented financial and accounting systems like QuickBooks Enterprise and QuickBooks POS, as well as Dashboard for Business Intelligence tools to provide better internal control through KPIs.
- Gathered requirements from the management and used techniques like System Development Life Cycle and Rapid Application Development to address the client’s main strategic objectives like achieving efficiency and improving business bottom line
Confidential, Malden, MA
- Provided Supply Chain project management and Enterprise Resource Planning, as well as cost saving consulting to textile companies including garment manufacturing
- Performed rate cost analyses, project schedules and budgets, work breakdown structures, and implemented Just in Time delivery systems for companies like Confidential and Confidential
- Helped develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy for the company
- Managed projects that were global in scope to find the best optimal use of client’s resources and help them achieve competitive advantage
- Managed a number of projects in regards to SDLC for retail clients: gathered requirements and suggested off the shelf system packages to manage TRS and MRS, as well as Business Intelligence capabilities
- Managed a portfolio of projects for Confidential in Waltham, MA. As a Project Manager I was responsible to design and implement a financial reporting system for the company and to track the financials for Clinical Trials.
- Managed a VOIP communication project from feasibility studies to implementation where we had to gather requirements for new generation Telephone Company using Cisco Technology and implement cost effective telecommunication system including Tenor technology
Confidential, Boston, MA
Business Analyst /Compliance Analyst
- Performed financial and legal analysis of 1,700 Pension Accounts in accordance with FDIC and DOL regulations as part of laying down Business Requirements for the Project
- Incorporated views and requirements from different bank departments
- Designed, implemented and maintained a Reporting System (DSS) to manage legal risk for the company and increase the productivity of the employees
- Used SQL to build Data Models and different other queries to obtain reports information
- Helped the company use some reconciliation techniques to manage human error and improve the business process, as well as to capture and improve the financial and legal structure of the pension funds clients
- Using IMPACS, The Integrated Monetary Processing and Control System, I provided services to the Bank big clients in regards to investing their cash in a sweep situation as well evaluating the different interest rates available and the different fees involved.
- Ensured that all the artifacts were in compliance with corporate SDLC policies and guidelines, prepared BRD and converted it into functional specifications using requirement management tool
- Created UML diagrams such as use case diagrams, activity diagrams and sequence page mock ups using modeling tools
Confidential, Everett, MA
- Rendered all aspects of customer and custodial services on various types of accounts including trusts, pension/profit plans and Confidential accounts
- Established and maintained client’s and Portfolio Manager’s relationships
- Provided daily cash management and reconciliation for various types of accounts
- Affirmed incoming cash flows
- Recognized revenue from different financial vehicles
- Prepared month end accounting reports for clients