- Dynamic “never say never” SAP project manager and consultant with more than 17 years of experience leading and delivering highly technical projects with cutting edge solutions.
- Proven and repeated success by leveraging both technical and functional expertise, ability to provide technical guidance while also translating goals and results to operations and end users in a way that creates buy - in, participation and transforms businesses.
- Proactive and modern-day thinker constantly driven to identify opportunities to improve products, services, and technology while also continuously striving to learn and grow professionally and personally.
- Resilient and compelling leader and trusted advisor at all levels from the shop floor to the executive boardroom.
- Exceptional management skills with a keen ability to leverage various project methodologies fitting of small and large teams, and simple to complex development.
- Motivated by internal and external goals and challenges often resulting in delivering more for less, in less time with bigger results.
- Product and Project Management
- Leadership of Large, Global Teams
- Cross Functional Vision and Integration
- Organization/Process Transformation
- Team & Stakeholder Collaboration
- Project Tracking (schedule, costs, resources)
- Innovator, Analytical, Facilitator, Negotiator Translating Technology into Business Meaning
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Waterfall, Agile, Combined Methodologies
- Executive Level Briefings
- Interpersonal and Relationship Building Skills
Project Tools, and SAP Topics. EVMS, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Visio, MS Office Tools, Process Modeling, Pharmaceutical compliance, government regulations & methodologies, ASAP & Agile methodologies. Various SAP and IBM software courses and s of completion.
ConfidentialProject Manager, SAP
- Developed and led all blueprint and realization phase activities ensuring technical and business requirements have been identified and analyzed, decisions & processes documented, and future state design optimized in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Led, coordinated all global resources to maximize communications and collaboration to stay on schedule and budget.
- Selected to lead follow-on phases based on proven results and my ability to manage timelines, resources and complexities.
- Presented with Bose within the first four months of joining Bose. On track for a second in seven months.
- Completed the blueprint phase ahead of planned schedule minimizing costs and enabling an early start to the next phase.
Implementation Site Manager, SAP
- Actively led team of internationally located functional and technical resources through prioritization of tasks, development, testing, and solution delivery beyond the satisfaction of the client, schedule and budget.
- Highly engaged IT/Operations liaison between global resources and multiple international concurrent projects.
- Accountable for planning, developing and timely delivery of the product and project activities.
- Delivered innovative and streamlined solutions enabling Oakley to meet their need for global flow through in record time.
- Recruited by senior management to return for post-engagement initiatives based on my ability to deliver measureable results.
Project Manager, SAP
- Developed the project strategy then managed the approach, scope, design, delivery, testing and for multiple projects to enhance operations through implementation of sophisticated and leading edge technical solutions.
- Developed processes to manage projects funded with government funds and grants and the accountability of such.
- In depth analysis of all operations to identify future business and technical opportunities to take the business forward.
- Redesigned the operations and a facility to enable significant throughput gains, visibility of critical equipment and materials leveraging IT solutions, radio frequency, bar coding, etc.; resulting in fewer project and installation delays.
- Developed a process by which segregated business units became more centralized and government funding more traceable.
Deputy Program Manager, P2P and Confidential ERP Advisor, SAP/ERP
- Provide global program guidance and assist in the oversight of multiple and unique Confidential implementations.
- Responsible for briefing Confidential staff, Pentagon officials, SES, on the status, risks, mitigation plans and implementation strategies for Phase I and project estimates for Phase II.
- Delivered the P2P pilot project on time and within budget despite an aggressive schedule, limited resources, and beta software solutions.
- Very high visibility and pressure due to time sensitivity and downstream integration into other global projects.
Enterprise Implementation Manager, SAP
- Developed all project methodologies working with Systems Engineering, project tracking and reporting tools leveraged by functional and technical resources.
- Managed more than 170 resources comprised of multinational consultants, top 5 consulting firms, government, civilian and active military personnel.
- Intensely interviewed and documented Confidential logistics, financial, system and technical requirements throughout hundreds of integrated workshops working side by side with the customer and potential end users.
- Accountable for the end-to-end design, development and delivery of all Confidential logistics and financial processes in addition to integration with another major projects and programs.
- Collaborated with active Confidential, Reserves and National Guardsmen to continuously update their requirements, needs, goals.
- Represented the Confidential Logistics program at high level and visible Confidential meetings to discuss global issues and gaps and collaborate on solutions.
- Trained and implemented EVMS for my organization, developed variance and recovery reports for leadership.