- I have over 20 years experience and knowledge in business development, planning, directing the contracting installation activities of telecommunications and network equipment related to telecom systems, voice, data, paging and cctv systems, and data centers, coordination activities with IT departments where I provided administrative and design support to Building Owners, IT Directors, Construction Managers, Architects in the Commercial Enterprise and Government sector.
Area Service Delivery Manager
- Effectively maintain ITIL Service Incident Management methods and procedures, onsite and remote, daily to reflect the proper guidelines of Incident management and reporting to include: root cause analysis, incident reporting, operating level agreements and objectives
- Remotely maintained Confidential /COPA IPT Transition Project
- Execute daily meetings with the Change Advisory Board to review Request for Change documentation to include: solutions, workarounds, back out plans, as well as impact analysis to the enterprise network
- Worked closely with vendors and contractors to ensure that equipment procured and installed met Government requirements and specifications Conducted QA/QC inspections on telecom projects that included reviewed final plans, specifications, special conditions agreements and coordinated inspections of the contractors and work performed by crews
- Oversee day to day operations, to include daily reporting and touch point meetings as the liaison between three Executive Towers to include: CoPA/Siemens/ Confidential
- Project lead for the SIEMENS/COPA/ Confidential VoIP IPT transition project as the Senior Lead Technical Project/Program Director throughout the Commonwealth of Pa.
- Accomplished a multi faceted VoIP Core platform environment located into locations comprised of: Cisco, Juniper, IBM, Enterasys, Barracuda and ACME SBC hardware elements
- Responsible for migrating 57,000 lines of ISDN copper lines into a Managed VoIP platform service/solution ensuring proper Service level management and objectives for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Successfully manage onsite service engineer team, field engineer and survey teams, as well as third party vendors assigned to the project
- Successfully manage daily calls with designated Channel Partners to review SOW, SLA, and Change order management procedures
- Supervise the installation of Agency site equipment packages to include: OpenScape Branch (OSV), Mediatrix (Survivability gateway), Enterasys (VoIP Soft switch), and Phybridge (VoIP/DSL Gateway)
- Remotely established project design from conception to implementation and monitor its progress.
- Developed material specifications and scope of works for projects.
- Successfully monitored processes and initiated solutions for reducing cost for projects.
- Managed Project Life Cycle and implemented process on a daily basis.
- Documented all project reports and recorded it for future references.
- Remotely coordinated project and ensured compliance with estimated costs and timeline.
- Designed Engineering database to in corporate into the Liberty Database for tracking and reporting purposes from an Engineering effort
- Directed internal testing process for Confidential /COPA EIS (Enterprise Internet and Security) Data Centers in Pittsburg and Philadelphia
- Designed Siemens/COPA Transformation Incident Management Support Desk
- Managed Low Level Design meetings with Engineering, Architect, and all stakeholders to ensure QoS as well as the architectural network variables were implemented ensuring clean transitions.
- Remotely led onsite Technical PM in designing technical facilities (e.g., Security Command and Control centers, Communication centers, Operations centers, and Computer data centers) and other telecom related projects (MDF/IDF design/build).
- Responsible for project management activities for cable infrastructure, communication systems, security systems, and Wireless projects.
- Utilized project management skills using the PMI PMBOK Mythology