- Over 7 years of experience in IT Infrastructure, Project Coordination and Helpdesk Support both in Government & Private sectors.
- MS Windows 7 Technology Specialist; Advance troubleshooting experience with XP &7 OS, Performed XP 7 Migration using WAIK.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 - R2; configuring server roles/features and managed Exchange Server 2003 deployment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010 Infrastructure setup, configuring server roles & setting up mail clients on user devices.
- Experience configuring network devices in particular Cisco branch series Router, Switches and dynamic routing protocol EIGRP, OSPF.
- Configured TCP/IP Networking Services, experience working with DHCP, DNS, VPN, VLAN, FTP & IIS etc.
- Project Coordination experience, skilled in vendor management & ensuring effective communication between teams & business units.
- Experience working on Project finances, tracking cost, billing Invoices & managing project resources, assignments & tasks as per timeline.
- Worked as part of ERP Implementation for deployment of Core Banking Solution for Pakistan largest Bank Online Connectivity expansion Project, build infrastructure & provided support to more than 600+ users in multiple branch locations.
- Exceptional experience working in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments.
- Adept Confidential building strong business relationships with both clients and coworkers.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
Project Management Coordinator
- Administrating projects in Microsoft Project 2010; creating plans, setup information (tasks, resources & assignments), maintaining base/resources calendar and executing them Confidential project, task & resource level.
- Supporting in the development of work plans, writing dash boards & generating work orders (print/email) for the teams on daily basis.
- Tracking employee s hours timecard; updating information in ADP to run payroll after supervising/approving hours through quality reviews estimates & job performance analysis and facilitating in completing new hires documentation in coordination with HR.
- Populating task - based schedule, actively managing assignments & evaluating data gathered from multiple sources; reconciling conflicting requirements by leveling resources over-allocation & integrating assignments with project schedules.
- Maintaining shared resource pool & overall resource allocation among different projects to mange resources units, costing, cost per use availability, groups and interacting with various business units to forecast resource projections.
- Tracking overall project cost (work, material & human resources) & scope changes; continuously monitoring and analyzing potential impacts to requirements\scope compared to baseline, and calculating cost, date & work variance by handing change requests.
- Gathers information, compiling data & updating information on the program share point site, site handler for extracting different reports to communicate project status/phase reviews on a weekly, monthly basis.
- Handling procurement requests; research & seeking quotes to order material for projects, tracking invoices and purchase orders pertains to each task to actualize particular cost for that assignment and maintains up to date inventory database of all items & tolls.
- Facilitating communication between vendors, suppliers; conduct status meetings with internal teams to prepare presentations for technical analysis & phase reviews to have updated progress with percentage completion for sharing data with external resources.
IT Operations Analyst
- Provided network infrastructure support included setup of devices, configuration of TCP/IP networking services, DNS Namespace;
- IOS firmware update, troubleshoot communication links over LAN/WAN and monitored network traffic.
- Managed AD services on Windows Server 2008 - R2 platform, created objects (Users, Groups & Computers), implemented security permissions, setup group policies on organizational units & managed accounts in Active Directory, Exchange, and related software s.
- Managed Exchange 2010 administration included user mailboxes, mailbox databases creation & migration, set up user quota and applied polices on OU's, knowledge of exchange server 2010 build up & understanding of infrastructure / server roles.
- Provided technical support for workstations, servers and peripheral devices for software, hardware, device drivers & configuration issues both onsite / remotely via phone, email, and used remote software LogMeIn.
- Managed backup jobs, executed routinely backup of SQL & Fileserver on HP network storage cartridges using Symantec Backup Exec.
- Installed security updates, performed system performance analysis & servers health checks to analyze system data i.e. error logs, to identify issues, and ensured corrective actions.
- Filtered data, created customized reports for trading desk using SQL Server 2008 database & integrated the results with Crystal Reports.
- Performed various shake down tests pertaining to each site, i.e. stationary (ping, download & upload), mobility, IRAT and make sure handovers are proper, trace out call drop out ratio, performed single site verification and ensured each test is successful to meet KPI s.
- Collected data using network traffic capturing software interpreted and presented reports to team leader regarding network parameters & formulated data analysis results to identify trends.
- Participated on bridge calls and shared data with RF design engineers to evaluate network metric results and s upported project manager in meeting specific objectives, phase implementations to meet specific planed timelines / KPI s.
Infrastructure Project Coordinator
- Designed & implemented branch network, deployed racks, formulated IP Scheme, Installed, configured networking devices included Cisco branch series 1800, 2800 & 2900 routers, Catalyst 2950 switches, Modems & CSU/DSU ; setup site - to-site leased line circuits, VLAN s and provided VPN access to enterprise LAN.
- Provided administration for Microsoft windows server 2003 & 2008-R2 servers; installation, configuration of server roles, features and advanced troubleshooting support for TCP/IP networking services in Microsoft environment.
- Provided Tier-I network support, troubleshoot connectivity & packet loss issues; escalate incidents to Tier-II NOC team as needed, and ensured maximum uptime services as per SLA.
- Managed AD Implementation & Rollout; includes deployment of DC, RODC with sites configuration, setup DHCP & DNS Services
- Worked as part of ERP implementation team in coordination with PMO, created rollout schedule & conducted end-user training on executing daily operational tasks on system.
- Performed XP - 7 deployments, migrated user data; included packaging, distributing images using windows deployment services on server
- 2008-R2, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010(SIM, ImageX) & MSI software packages distribution using SCCM 2007 R2.