Information Technology Professional with extensive management experience in the healthcare and distribution industries. Proven strengths in business aligned solutions, delivering cost - effective results through creative problem solving, team building and strong communication skills. Unique combination of technology, finance and education experience is ideal for organizations seeking to maximize sales, minimize costs and create efficiencies.
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
- Provide enterprise-wide project planning, tracking, support, and coordination by creating and managing cross-functional collaborative teams.
- Employ effective project management methodologies for administering development schedules, quality processes and documentation.
- Implementing a web solution to reduce average call handling time and increase call avoidance, deflection and first call resolution rate; expected to save $28mm over five years.
- Working with business and technology departments, solution uses SSO and SAML to connect portal, knowledge base and loan data to support optimal borrower experience with chat, email and mobile channels.
- Upgrading Default Loan Department dialer system to support increased volume, create efficiencies and improve compliance.
- Coordinate with business, technology and education departments to implement $2.3mm system that incorporates workforce management and speech analytics to prepare organization for vast expected growth in loan servicing operations.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Aligned multi-year IT planning and budget to overall organization long term strategic goals. Responsibilities also included assessment of team structure/roles, performance and process improvements, enhancing planning and reporting; and deploying and supporting applications to increase department efficiency.
- Ensured effective data mining leading to optimal financial analysis and strategic reporting to Executive Team and Board of Trustees.
- Analyzed project, department and organizational variances / timelines to improve accuracy of future projects.
- Managed technology applications, including application package procurement, implementation, operations, maintenance and enhancements.
- Developed and managed appropriate policies and procedures to ensure the success of technology initiatives.
- Provided enterprise-wide analytical information to management and department decision makers.
- Managed department operations, budgets, procurement and contracts.
- Performed all functions of employee personnel management.
- Monitored department productivity, quality of output and cost of service in order to assess, evaluate and continually improve results.
- Developed processes to drive multi-year IT strategic planning and budgeting using infrastructure and talent assessments and aligning with organization growth and strategic plans.
- Established new internal IT department in 2009 that has grown to support 800 employees and dozens of applications across all disciplines; designed sustainability with ideal mix of internal and external resources to maximize efficiency and minimize costs.
- Identified, analyzed, designed and implemented installation of all IT and security needs for new 96 bed skilled nursing home.
- Directed IT assessment and conversion process during acquisition of 125 bed skilled nursing and acute care facility.
- Managed smooth transition of IT and Capital functions into organization network and processes after acquisition.
- Designed and implemented organizational SharePoint Intranet for centralized information, document management and electronic forms providing efficiencies in operations and processes.
- Directed HIPAA-HITECH initiative to identify and remediate deficiencies and gaps in technology and security processes.
- Implemented Answers on Demand (AOD), providing full clinical functionality and internal interfaces to marketing, admissions, billing and finance; as well as external interfaces to pharmacy and HIE Network (Jersey Connect). System was successfully completed within 34% of capital budget, provided operational cost savings and efficiencies, improving resident quality of care and outcomes, enhancing regulatory compliance and provided a foundation for organizational growth.
- Implemented cloud-based ADP payroll / HR system and SmartLinx time and attendance system, enabling the HR department to streamline operations and reduce regulatory compliance risk. Project was completed well under budget with a modest annual cost increase.
- Designed and installed a telecommunication solution using redundant phone carriers and a faster, secure Internet connection. Networked solution saved organization over $23,000 per year.
- Implemented major technology infrastructure and network initiative, building a modern server room with virtualized Windows servers, including Exchange and RDP farms. Completed wireless network upgrades providing a more reliable and secure environment while improving and expanding coverage. Projects provided a technology foundation to support 24/7 EHR operations while using only 45% of $1.15 million budget.
Confidential, Somerville, NJ
- Identified departmental areas where automation tools can be integrated or enhanced to streamline operations; developed custom programs and reports that empower management to review and analyze key benchmarks in sales and profitability.
- Developed dashboard report that accumulates macro-level view of key organizational sales and profitability levels; designed, programmed, and implemented SalesForce.com CRM package after researching and analyzing company’s requirements.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Managed team of analysts, programmers, and network administrator to launch systems that provided real competitive advantages.
- Systems and strategic plans impacted 125 users over a network of three sites and led to significant sales increases and cost reductions.
- Developed and implemented IT strategic plans in accordance with overall corporate goals.
- Excellent communication skills enabled executive management to easily understand alignment of IT and organizational goals.
- Developed and implemented custom strategic systems that generated significant cost savings by streamlining core processes across sales tracking, order processing, warehouse management, inventory and asset tracking, and all accounting functions.
- System benefited all stakeholders - customers, management, sales, and office support.
- Developed Intranet site using SharePoint for company resource of shared forms, information, and announcements.
- Also established portal to online customer and sales stock inventories.
Confidential, Hartsdale, NY
- Coordinate and evaluate a number of independent study courses in Computer Science, Management, Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, and Marketing; assess prior education and work knowledge of students to determine equivalent college based credit.