Senior IT Manager, Program/ Project Manager, with a strong technical background, currently pursuing PMI . Special expertise in team building, effectively integrating new/modified processes/systems into an existing organization, and managing development teams and projects ranging from $100,000 to $2.2M in the automotive/health care industry. Exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills. A proven track record in delivering critical projects $1M+ on time, within budget, and with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Databases: Oracle, Access 2.0/97, DB2, SQL Server, IMS DB, DMS
Languages: COBOL II/370, Visual Basic 5/6.0
Operating Systems: MS Windows 95/98/NT/XP/2000, DOS, MVS, UNIX/LINUX
Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Word Perfect, MS Project, Project WorkbenchSQL, COBOL Workbench, Xpeditor, Documentum, Informatica
Tools: eRoom, eTracker, SharePoint, Planview, ChangeMan, PUPSITIL Change Management, Instant Messaging, WebEx, Audio Conference
Methodologies: SDM, RAPID, Waterfall, Ford SLC & SDLC
Confidential, Bingham Farms, MI
- Involved configuration updates to existing Confidential software and/or developing new programs to address a particular business need.
- PM for two major projects ($500k) to support new business requirements.
- Managed two BA’s, and a team of Mainframe, SQL, and offshore Informatica developers.
- Configured existing BI software for multiple new Confidential accounts.
- Assigned as a Project Manager on a Confidential driven Confidential project.
- Project involved managing a cross functional team from Confidential.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Managed a team to track, report, and resolve application and infrastructure incidents.
- Assigned as a PM for a critical DTR project managing three developers and one DBA.
- Developed six new programs, enhanced E8 programs (most complex programs in Confidential ), and performed database tuning.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Established and rolled out new processes, documented existing processes, and trained project teams consisting of 100+ Confidential employees (Program Managers, PM’s, and Project Coordinators).
- Managed 50+ projects and budgets for five of Confidential General Funds.
- Created initial project plans, worked directly with the project managers, managed budgets, and provided status to senior Confidential personnel.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Assigned as a Project Manager on a major Confidential Medigap project.
- Project involved implementing existing and new Medigap products, and converting and claims history to the Confidential platform.
Confidential, Park Ridge, IL
- Senior Project Manager on two major Document Imaging Projects and four small to medium size projects all supporting the collection of Electronic Health Records (EHR).
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Responsible for implementing new accounts on the Confidential platform.
- Led a cross functional team in the implementation in one of the largest Confidential account.
Confidentia, Dearborn, MI
- Directed an off - shore development team in India which implemented a Global Assets Records Management System.
- This was the first project in EDR that was successfully implemented using off-shore developers.
- Implemented a critical Discovery Project, with a $750k budget, which enabled the Tax Office to process all tax returns electronically, reducing processing time by 25%.
- The director of the Office of General Council indicated that this was the best project in his tenure at Confidential .
- Facilitated the purchase and installation of an Archivists software package for tracking historical items within the Henry Confidential Museum.
- Reduced IT project costs by hiring a BA with solid PM skills, project delivered under the $250k budget.
- Delivered 50+ smaller projects with $100k+ budgets. Ensured that all projects followed project management methodology regardless of their size
Program Manager, HR
- Represented Confidential as the HR specialist to facilitate the transition of 100+ HR applications to Confidential .
- Key HR resource was reassigned during the project with no impact to project.
- Managed production support team for Company Vehicle applications, supporting all company vehicles with a user base of all active and retired employees.
- Managed 10 developers supporting mainframe and web based applications.
- Managed the tracking, reporting and resolution of application and infrastructure Incidents
Project Manager/Application Supervisor
- Implemented a software package that was rated as one of the top audit packages.
- Delivered on time, under budget, with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Received multiple s including Confidential ’s Customer-Driven Quality .