- Self - motivated team-oriented manager with strong Operations Management, Program/Project Management and organizational change experience.
- Deep technical knowledge across all functional IT/business areas and multiple industry verticals
- Driving force behind multi-million cost reductions and productivity improvements
- Reputation for attracting, retaining, and motivating high-performance teams to new levels of achievement
- Successful track record is based on demonstrated management and facilitation skills, application of industry/solution trends and best practices, software development life cycle methods, and extensive software development experience.
- Results - driven manager qualified by years of progressive achievements in IT management. Partner IT with business to streamline and automate operations, reduce costs, enhance productivity, and strengthen competitive advantage. Scope of authority spans $35 million budgets and global team management. Strong international management experience.
Proven skills include: Technology Strategy & Operations Solutions - Multimillion-Dollar, Global Project Management Software Development Lifecycles - System Architecture & Implementation Development Methodologies & Tools - Process Engineering & Change Management Requirements Analysis & Definition - B2B, E-Commerce, ERP Integrated Solutions
Sr Business Project Manager
- Responsible for upgrades to Confidential legacy Reservations Infrastructure Systems.
- Duties include daily leadership, direction and coordination with Technical Project Leads for multiple projects.
- Manage the project life-cycle execution, deliverables, and milestones including coordination with the PMO to synchronize plans across the program to highlight all inter-project dependencies, resource needs and changes, project milestone progress, document updates within SharePoint and MS Project scheduling updates.
- Also responsible for the financial project metrics updates, and project risk analysis with the development of mitigation strategies and contingency plans with key stakeholders.
- Successfully completed all projects on-time and on-budget for each pilot infrastructure component.
Sr Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for On Board Point of Sale Systems Implementation for the Confidential
- Duties includes software project life-cycle development, delivery management, On-site software development; Vendor Technical management, project communications, project management, documentation, training, and product deployment..
- Technical lead of Design/Development of COTS product customization and integration with legacy systems.
Director Application Development / Sr. Project Manager
- Responsible for management of the full life-cycle development and deployment of web-based wireless e-commerce back-office applications including customer and carrier order processing, customer portal, warehouse management, order fulfillment and financial applications.
- Responsible for the allocation, coordination and management of all Back-office offshore vendors subcontracting for web-based application development, maintenance, integration and production support.
Sr. Program Manager
- Responsible for the management and execution of a multi-year IT Facilities, Development, Maintenance, and Production administration contract.
- Developed and reviewed new project proposals, formulated project deliverables, technical briefs, project plans, business process studies, and supporting operational documentation.
- Identified and executed major project objectives including the migration of critical batch production applications from multiple platforms to a single platform.
- Implemented SDLC procedures and business process reengineering to convert, port, test, implement, document and maintain operational satellite software from multiple machine architectures.
- Actively participated in the architecture of the new design as well as the development of the new business processes for implementation.
- Additional corporate responsibilities include subcontractor/vendor management strategies and tactics, capturing new business, achieving and maintaining customer satisfaction, and proposal development.
Sr. Project Manager
- Responsible for management of the development and deployment of web-based end-user campaigns.
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of project execution from intake through production launch including requirements definition, development/resource scheduling, management of software development, unit/production testing, Release Management, production QA/Operations review and production scheduling.
- Assisted with the Program Management group with marketing efforts, project reviews and project management.
Director, Product Development
- Responsible for the transformation of an in-house time and expense reporting prototype system into a stable commercial distributed multi-tier web-based e-commerce product (Oracle 11i ERP Financials portal bolt-on), Web-TEA.
- Directly responsible for establishment of product development and deployment environment using SW-CMM methodologies
- QA Test procedures for each database platform, operating system, and browser combo (Rational Suite), RUP/UML product architecture design and support for new/enhanced beta components development, Application System and Online Documentation development/maintenance, Application Deployment Packaging & Documentation.
- Responsibilities also included providing the knowledge, leadership, and vision necessary to ensure multiple software engineering products have adequate corporate management oversight and quality controls to include: forecasting, schedule adherence, delivery milestone achievements, cost projection/tracking and corporate matrix workload balancing.
- Additional tasks include marketing support, technical presentations, proposal preparations, and evaluation of impact of new integration technologies and platforms.
Sr. Program Integration Manager
- Assigned to the IRS Customer Support Program Office for the technical integration of Telecommunications Customer Support (TCS) systems support.
- Additionally, provided services as the Network Security Manager for the national rollout of the IRS Call Routing System (CSCR).
Sr. Program Manager
- Managed a software development effort for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to build a training simulator for Air Traffic Control Engineers.
- Led the design, development, replication, and integration of multiple applications residing on multiple mainframe hardware platforms and operating systems into a comprehensive PC-based networked platform using Visual C++, Visual Basic, COM, MS-SQL Server residing on a Windows NT network using the TCP/IP protocol.
Sr. Project Manager/Application Development
- Responsible for the application development and acceptance of the US Postal Service Point of Sale (POS1) development project.
- Managed a large software development team (60+) to build expandable custom software for new Confidential Postal point-of-sale equipment.
- The application environment consisted of 160+ independent functional client modules and 50+ back-office component using Rational Rose, VC++, VB, C++, MFC, COM/DCOM, VB Script, ASP, and .NET with SQL/Server.
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed several software development projects as a member of the Sr. Professional Services Management Group performing new project implementations, distressed project recovery, and pre-sales technical support.
- Provided value-added technical consulting/trouble-shooting expertise on multiple client development projects to include client/server application development, relational database evaluation and design, object-oriented (OOP) development planning, business process reengineering design, and all phases of the systems development life cycle planning/scheduling/development.
Systems Architect/Project Manager
- Managed the Business Process Reengineering for corporate telecommunications management system.
- Evaluated various vendor products and implemented nationwide corporate system with work process standards.
- Established new departmental activity work-flow procedures.