- Accomplished operations professional with over 30 years of managing people, call centers, ensuring superior customer service, and consistent goal attainment.
- Proven ability to create strategic planning initiatives that significantly improve operations. Strong background in compliance, as well as implementation of training programs, that improve production while adhering to all federal, state, and local laws.
Senior Vice President
- The company has two call centers and 100+ employees
- Responsible for managing all phases of the company including all operations, recruiting, compliance, client interaction, creating company goals and budgets, auditing each departments work, all financial obligations, and P&L performance.
- Improved revenue by 10% while reducing payroll by 30%
- Created documented company policy and procedure directives to ensure compliance with FDCPA and CFPB.
- Increased placement volume due to performance
- Created a compliance department that was responsible for daily call monitoring and documenting reviews
- Client focus was financial services and healthcare.
Senior Vice President
- Responsible for three call centers and 400 employees
- Worked with financial services, student loans, healthcare, and government clients.
- Largest clients are the Department of Education and Sallie Mae.
- Delivered high annual EBIDTA and Revenue
- Achieved revenue of over 25 million each year
- Maintained consistently low complaint and compliance issues
- Managed and implemented all training, development, and policy directives
- Worked with compliance team to develop call grading system and document that was used daily in the monitoring and auditing of collectors work
- Regularly traveled to branch offices to ensure office compliance with company policy and procedures, FDCPA, call monitoring, and goal achievement
Vice President of Operations
- Responsible for all company collection operations
- Built a top - producing collection staff by enhancing the formal training program, creating long term development and follow up training
- Improved collection production by developing and implementing a monthly evaluation process that outlined achievements and areas of deficiencies
- Expanded the company from one call center to three call centers moving from 75 collectors to over 250 collectors
- Improved EBIDTA 3 of 4 years
- Redeveloped and improved client relations and competitive levels
- Worked closely with the compliance department to ensure staff and management were complying with FDCPA through daily monitoring of phone calls and auditing of daily work.
- Client focus was financial services, auto, and telecom