- Goal - oriented individual with strong customer support capabilities.
- Organized, highly motivated, and a detail-directed problem solver.
- Quick learner of different programs and hardware
- Good technical understanding of PCs and Macs
IT/Technical Service Manager
- Implemented a system for consecutive bar coding and other variable information for customer request.
- Maintain company Business Data Information System including software updates and building reports from information contained therein.
- Train users on the proper use of the software and how to search the database to obtain information they needed.
- Operate and maintain a Mac Xserve running OSX 10.4 and a Mac G4 server running OSX 10.3. as well as a Graphics server running Windows 2003 server
- Responsible for all network operations and maintenance for 12 PCs and 12 Macs, 3 multifunction printers, 4 graphics printers, 2 PCs running the graphics RiP programs, and 2 Digital Plate Makers and the calibration in software of the platemakers.
- Responsible for software and hardware updates, repairs, and purchasing recommendations for new software and hardware.
- Troubleshoot new jobs, and current jobs on the production floor, for priority, efficiency and time-management.
- Provide on-site and phone tech support for customers regarding label printing programs and thermal printers as well as doing maintenance on the printers.
- Work with vendors and customers on issues related to materials, and new items to make workflow more efficient.
- Track and maintain inventories on ink, paper, and other supplies
- Worked with Deluxe Global Media Services management and staff to operate their in-house printing operations efficiently.
- Oversaw the addition of 4-color process Sheet-fed Offset capability in same facility-including the set up of Digital CTP and RIP system and RIP calibration to press.
- Did set up and maintenance on the finishing equipment (cutter, folder, UV’er).
- Worked on ordering supplies for this facility, as well as personnel management and quality improvement for this department.
- Managed the addition of and transition to a Digital Flexo Plate maker Confidential Labeling in Bryant, AR, and helped with the making of a marketing video for the company we purchased the unit from
- Managed the FTP site customers used to upload graphics files.