- Information Technology Project/Program Manager, Software Development Manager involved with full life cycle development for embedded, real - time radar, EW and airspace management real-time applications with recent emphasis specializing in Anti-Tamper, Information Assurance, Special Technologies and C4ISR.
- Hard-working, detail-oriented manager who will bring success to your organization.
IT Program Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of management associated with execution of a multifaceted team of 50-plus IT professionals to include Network Operations,
- Information Assurance, Software Development and Help Desk. Also, responsible for management of budgets, personnel and material resources within the Department of Defense environment.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Responsible for the Systems Engineering Team leadership of the FACE and VICTORY Programs gathering, refining and managing high level requirements prioritization and categorizing, defining, developing and documenting a System of Systems (SoS) architecture for the product line developed by Product Director Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PD PNT).
- Focus team on the integration of PNT devices and other products with the emerging programs architectures and other operating environments.
- Provide leadership for the definition of information requirements, data communications architectures and methodologies, bandwidth requirements, coordinate authentication/authorization, information assurance services, while interfacing with government C4ISR leadership.
- Responsible for the day-to-day tactical duties for a technical program and results of multi-functional project teams.
- Responsible for the administrative, technical and operational leadership of a project within the C4ISR program space, as set by the Program Manager and/or customer.
- Monitored project to ensure statement of work, schedule and budget were well defined and maintained.