- Systems analyst, developer and project manager with specialization in Sybase and Mainframe. Experience covers all aspects of Project Life Cycle and interaction with wide variety of users, staff and consultants.
- Database development, design, administration and application support.
- Mainframe Adabas/Natural, CICS, Cobol, VSAM, JCL.
- Design, development and implementation of online and batch applications.
- Data flows between Unix, Sybase, Access, Excel and Mainframe.
- Management of helpdesk support: monitoring of requests, setting priorities.
- Support to business critical systems and quick resolutions to issues.
- Extensive work in Unix shell scripting, working knowledge of Perl scripting.
- Production support, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Development of Informatica workflows for bridging data between DB2 and Sybase applications.
- Data analysis using SQL, MS Access, Excel.
Confidential, New York, NY
Programmer Analyst, Project Manager
- Client Information Systems (CIS) - a group of Sybase databases that are a firm's global repository for Contact Intelligence. Its core data consists of firm client information, client coverage, employee to client relationships, meetings and events with clients, ranking and rating of client relationships. CIS sources data from mainframe, other firm wide systems and vendors and distributes it downstream to Research, FID and Sales Warehouses and other end user reporting environments.
- Rolodex/CRM Warehouse - DB2-based Interaction processing and data store. Rolodex consolidates interaction creation processes and forwards the data to CRM warehouse for the purposes of reporting and for data feeds to downstream systems.
Programmer Analyst, Project Manager
- International Basket System (IBS) - a mainframe multi-currency equity dealing and order match system with interfaces to distributed platform used by Global Programs desks in New York, London and Tokyo (Adabas/Natural, Assembler, Cobol, Unix, PC, FIX, MQ, MFRPC, FTP). System functions included model uploads, broker execution processing, crossing, customer allocation, confirm reporting and post-trade analysis.
- Direct Dealer Input (IIUN/C, OTU3/G, Brass) systems for domestic equities with connections to major exchanges and ECNs (NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, CBOE, ISLAND and others). System features included order management, trade execution, customer breakdown, real-time positions and P&L (Adabas/Natural, Assembler, Cobol, MQ, Unix, Sybase).
- Lease-out system: tracks lease applications and renewals. Provides property managers with comprehensive analysis of work flow by incorporating data from separate real estate units such as appraisals, inspections, enforcement and leasing.
- Tenant and Mortgage Accounting Systems: provide financial and management data on commercial leasing and mortgage portfolios; generate monthly statements; support collection actions.
- CLC (City Land-use Committee): inter-agency property disposition tracking and notification system. Serves as clearinghouse for competing agency needs.
- Property Use Database: compilation of Use data for city-owned and city-leased properties. Provides data collection, data entry and query functions. Data is used by Department of City Planning to produce annual City Use maps.
- Designed, coded and implemented Management Information and Control System (MICS) to track and manage systems development projects (Adabas/Natural). MICS reduced time needed to evaluate, summarize and forecast company’s needs and capabilities.
- Designed, coded and implemented major components of Flex Benefits Profile and Deduction System (employee benefits system) and its interface to McCormack & Dodge accounting application. New capability improved data integrity through series of verification rules and exception reports and eliminated need for costly outside service.