Known for ability to work in a multi - task fast paced environment. Significant background in providing administration, hardware & software support, configuration, troubleshooting, programming, and customer service. A highly organized, self-starter who built a reputation for independent problem solving, planning and decision-making. A right arm to senior management and a team player.
BMC Remedy ITSM, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Atrium, CMDB, Mid-Tier, Service Level Management (SLM), Service Request Management (SRM). Flashboards, ITIL. WINDOWS NT, MACINTOSH, Exceed, Heat, Crystal Reports, the Internet and various telecommunications networks. EDGAR, MS Office, Word Perfect, AmiPro, Business Objects, Microsoft Access, FileMaker Pro, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Smart Suite, GroupWise, Outlook and various E-mail programs. Technical writing and documentation. Fluent English, Spanish.
- Development, Administration, Consulting, Project Management.
- Installation, Configuration, Integration, D Confidential Migration. Design, Customization and upgrades on all versions.
- Roll out, and implementation.
- Developed additional support systems, such as Inventory Mgmt. and Preventive Maintenance, etc.
- Customization of functions, and reports. Programming to integrate the Remedy system to external interfaces.
- Remedy day - to-day support
- Recommend and implement technical standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that these policies and standards conform to company goals and policies. of client support staff.
- Publishing technical documentation, as well as manuals.
- Use Case Analysis/Business Analysis - Documentation.
- Worked in a client/server environment focusing on Oracle, SQL7, NT Server.