Top - performing professional excelling in multi-million dollar healthcare system implementations from planning to completion both nationally and internationally. Sharp-minded and concisely communicative, skillfully crafting individualized user training materials. Internationally experienced with an extensive travel schedule. Basic fluency in Spanish, French, and Japanese. Willing to travel.
CORE C OMPETENCIES:
Project Management Problem Resolution Software Implementation Team Leadership Vendor Management Process Improvement Budget Management Training & Development Deadline Management
TECHNICAL S KILLS:
Project Management Professional, HTML, Java, PHP, C Programming, Unigraphics NX6, Pro/ENGINEER Certification, Matrix Laboratory (MATLAB), Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Explorer)
- Analyzed multi-site clinical software implementations at academic and pediatric organizations, executing $50M+ budgets and leading ~50 people.
- Excelled in wide-ranging functions, including project planning, executive engagement, process improvement, and affiliate rollouts.
- Spearheaded numerous highly successful clinical and revenue cycle software implementations, including CPOE, at nationally renowned multi-hospital organizations.
- Defined and implemented a maintenance and quality standards monitoring plan for internal updates, audits, and effective medication ordering and prescription by customers.
- Originated, developed, and instituted new testing materials for customer use, leveraging various software. Optimized routine use, maintenance, and testing results.
- Managed 100+ workflow engagement and software demonstrations meetings for 25-200 professionals at major pediatric and academic medical centers.
- Oversaw training initiatives, including architecture design, material development, and delivery at a health system with 30 hospitals.
- Assisted with the internal update of Confidential certification materials.
- Achieved certification in multiple Confidential applications, including EpicCare Ambulatory, EpicCare Link, MyChart Patient Portal, Beacon Oncology, Nurse Triage, and EpicWeb.
- Supported introductory lab sections, guiding underclassmen in the completion of energy-related design projects for a freshman engineering course.
- Graded class assignments as a knowledgeable mentor advising students in the achievement of their long-term educational and career goals.
- Produced a lead phantom used as a universal solution for various Confidential X-Ray cameras, precisely measuring and evaluating camera image quality.
Mechanical Engineering Extern
- Contributed to creation of new medical devices and optimization of existing products in concert with Confidential researchers, engineers, and engineering students.
- Offered input to brainstorming and design teams, leveraging viable feedback to produce medical devices and sharpen product management.
- Impacted the creation of pediatric, mammography, and radiation therapy pallets for Confidential cameras as an active participant on the brainstorming and design teams.
- Formulated standards and devised testing documents for future product verification.
- Strengthened several features of E-Cam detector systems through an overhaul that decreased imaging errors and expensive replacements.
- Coordinated multidisciplinary testing of Confidential E camera system for Confidential approval.