Confidential is an analyst with over 5 proven years in a wide range of business disciplines such as Customer Relationship Management, Communication, significant IT industry, Marketing and Broadcasting. Practicable expertise and skills includes project documentation, business analysis, project management, excellent problem solving skills, written and verbal communication skills, credible client relationships, ability to write concise business cases and functional specifications in all phases of Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
TECHNOLOGY PROFILE & ADDITIONAL SKILLS /RELEVANT:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook).
- Proficient in Implementation and documentation of the SDLC process and methodology.
- Knowledge in business re - engineering, strategy &analysis of business processes, SharePoint
- Knowledge of BABOK and PMBOK.
- Demonstrated understanding of Business Requirements gathering (OOP Visual Basic) and business process flows.
- Participated in Gap Analysis, JAD, Gantt chart, Primavera, Log-Frame Analysis, SWOT Analysis and business process modeling sessions.
- Servatius Housing Communication campaign project 2009(Heerlen, Maastricht, Netherlands).
- GloMobile promotional infomercial campaign P.A.M 2008(Lagos, Nigeria,).
- Participated in Business writing and updating project documentation including Executive Summary.
- Basic knowledge of MySQL and Change Point(PSA)
- Worked with Developers to identify bottlenecks/show-stoppers, while working proactively to fixing with all hands on deck.
- Interpersonal ability to build and maintain team cohesion.
- Interfaces easily with client-staff at all levels
- Proactive thinker, innovative contributor and self-learner who takes pride in delivering business value.
- Business writing skills in documentation of Business Requirements Document(BRD),Functional Requirements Document(FRD) Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications, Systems Requirements Specification (SRS), Data Dictionary, Workflows.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Project Manager
Confidential, Grand Ledge, MI
- Partner with sales representatives and managers to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule.
- Build effective relationship with store personnel to assure superior customer satisfaction.
- Merchandising store shelves, coolers and display with Confidential Group brands in retail stores.
- Identify incremental sales opportunities for sales representatives to pursue.
- Cover routes and provide sales and/or merchandising services as assigned.
- Provide feedback on competitor activities and best practices.
Inventory Analyst (intern)
Confidential, Copiague, NY
- Managed goods & supplies to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet health & safety standards.
- Aided with completion of sales analysis, market share and competitive pricing analysis reports quarterly.
- Assisted in revisions of established operating procedures.
- Implemented schedule development, scope planning, budget and cost control.
Assistant Project Manager
- Coordinated management of multiple related projects directed towards strategic business objectives.
- Assigned projects supervisor to manage cost, schedule and performance of component projects.
- Effectively conducted Joint application requirements (JAR) and Joint application design (JAD) sessions with various key stakeholders and Clients.
- Monitored project phases and Monthly Presentation/pitch to Management and staff.
- Prepared guidelines on project proposal, evaluation, project implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Monitored & evaluated draft proposals for TV3 Ghana, ITV Benin projects & prepare reports
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Coordinated and arranged shared files and folders on the ( Confidential ) project share point in order for team members to better track and be informed through Media track.
- Coordinated with Management, clients, consultants, business analysts and Stakeholders to configure and design templates of Confidential .
- Identified issues between the integration of 15% to 30% Market share value of P.A.M and also proactively worked with the developers on a weekly basis to ensure proper implementation.
- Created contract and clause templates(PowerPoint presentation) between staffs and monitoring group
- Effectively managed development, implementation and testing of various applications enhancing solutions for the business users while adhering to the Project life cycle (PLC) standards.
- Collaboratively worked with the Ibadan/Mapo delivery center resources both onsite and offshore to ultimately make Amplified Modulation (AM) into Frequency Modulation (FM) merger a huge success.
- Edited 750+ A.M and F.M News Bulletins.
- Aligned and Transcribed 60+ News and Programs (RADIO).
- Implemented community based initiatives as Lead Support Coordinator, which generated 10+ new clients.
- Conducted a monthly face - to-face contact, on-site recordings, interviews and voice-over materials.