- I am a self - starting process oriented leader at tactical and strategic levels with 30+ years of global experience
- Managing projects for business process improvement, application development, and integrations using:
- SDLC Waterfall and Progressive Elaboration methodologies -project definition, requirements gathering, AS/TO BE process and signoff, specifications, testing plans, user acceptance testing, integration testing signoff and follow-up.
- SIX SIGMA - DMAIC
- Project Management in a formal PMO
- Member of business leadership teams at Confidential LNP, First Quality, Confidential and Leslie Controls.
PMO Project Manager
- The Evant Application Performance Improvement project, consisted of a core cross functional team of 17 people including the business sponsor.
- The project finished in 50% of the time and 30% of the original Rough Order of Magnitude financial estimate.(Budget $500K)
- The simultaneous MMS Application Project to absorb business growth scheduled to be complete 2Q15 consists of a core cross functional team of 17 people including the business sponsor plus offshore development.
- This project is ongoing and in a “green” status for scope, resources, financials, risks and schedule. (Budget $1.5M)
I.T. Project Management /I.T. Site Lead
- Acted as Project Manager and also created specifications on multiple small projects for application development and interfaces with the EPICOR ERP for manufacturing process best practices.
- Developed processes to comply to SOX audit requirements
- Created proposal and managed the project to upgrade infrastructure with SHORETEL VOIP Phone system to service the facilities and Customer Service Call Center.
- The budget was $220K and finished on time with no interruptions.
- Contributing team member on LEAN Model Line team that will take lead time from 87 to 10 days, reduce Power Product Group inventory from $4M to $400K, and reduce man power requirements from 37 to 18 on the production floor in the next six months.
I. T. Project Management / Director
- Developed a comprehensive plan and acted as project manager to upgrade the business processes and information technology for the America/Mexico using an integrated ERP system (BPCS) and a locally developed shop floor front end.
- Managed project for server reduction and external hosting of infrastructure including global email/archiving and all centralized America/Mexico applications.
- Eliminated a data center of 65 servers and an ISERIES with no interruptions to the business
- Reduced Americas IT head count by 6 people and saved over $600+K per year
- Project Manager for a global redundant, resilient, managed data telecommunications network with no interruptions and implemented on time
- .Reduced annual telecommunications costs for Americas by 30% or approximately $400K per year
I.T. Project Management / Director
- Managed $5M project to implement an ERP manufacturing package JD Edwards Enterprise One into all 5 sites of the company
- Managed $200K project implementing a MPLS network with Quality of Service and a VOIP phone system on time with no interruptions.
Global Program Leader
- Using SIX SIGMA, managed projects along with development of specifications for global applications in the Research & Technology and Marketing business processes area mainly around New Product Introduction using OPENTEXT electronic workflow tools.
I.T. Project Management /Director
- Organized a cross functional team, evaluated options, proposed strategic plan of process and information improvement to leadership and managed $3M project to implement an ERP manufacturing package (PRISM) and Advanced Planning Systems with developed interfaces in America and Asia Pacific.
- 4 year project finished on time and within budget and reduced standard lead times from 15 to 10 days, cut expedited service requests in half, while achieving 97% on-time shipping
- Managed project implementing a MPLS network with Quality of Service for America, Mexico and Malaysia