- 16 years of IT experience, worked on multiple technologies from various Domains at different geo localities:
- 6 plus years of Delivery/Project Management and PMO experience
- 4 and half years of ScrumMaster, Product Development experience
- 8 years of Application Development experience on multiple Technologies
- Global exposure: 6 years from the USA and 4+ months from the Europe
- Progressive responsibilities from Programmer to Project Manager with Domain exposure of Banking, Finance, Healthcare, Insurance and Wealth Management,
- Delivered the Projects using the Software Development Methodologies of Waterfall and Agile as per the Client and Project needs
- Possess strong Client interfacing skills and have experience with the Clients from the USA and Europe.
- Familiarity with Vendor Management (both internal and external),
- Roles emphasize on Project Execution, Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Due diligence, Team Management; Audit & Control as part of PMO processes, Coordination with Onsite & Offshore,
- Experience of SDLC; Analysis and Design of the Objectives, Coding, Testing and reviews of the Deliverables.
- Good at Defect prevention, Risk management, assigning the Tasks and directing the Activities to Team and tracking them to Milestones, per Scrum methodology; incorporated capacity planning into the Sprint planning, Release Planning, Backlog grooming, removed team impediments and embed feedback from Retrospective meetings,
- Trained non - experience and functionally experienced professionals to be part of the Delivery team. Facilitated the Training (to new Employees & Consultants) on the processes towards Operations and Delivery,
- Managed large Teams professionally as part of the People Management, hiring the right resources and matching right person to the right position, setting the relevant KPI’s to measure the Performance and evaluating the KRA’s towards Annual reviews,
- Managed the Deliverables and Artifacts using the Project Management (PM) tools: PlanView (v. 9.1 and 7.4.1) HP-PPM (v. 10) Microsoft TFS, Project Microsoft SharePoint
- Independently configured the SNA Server for the Mainframe to establish the DB2 Connect from OS/390 Host of the Confidential .
TECHNICAL (HANDS-ON) EXPOSURE:
- Reviewing the Chef's modules/recipes, scripts from Maven, dry run of Vagrant files and repackaging them, Smoke test of the Services written in Nagios.
- Designed the UI/UX for the Websites, prepare/review the Content, review the Page navigations/links, defining the Workflow for Payment gateways and evaluate if the Website is User friendly.
- As a Tech Lead, for .NET Projects; designed and implemented the Desktop and Web applications, designed and overseen the Deliverables for the Intranet applications (such as HR, Business Development, Project Lifecycle and Timesheet).
- Technical/Business Analysis on ICD-9 to ICD-10 conversion Project (as part of HIPAA) for Confidential of Arkansas, in the year 2010; which is a Mainframe to .NET migration project.
- As a Sr. Developer, responsible for the Mappings and data modeling using Informatica 8.1 & Erwin, Designed the Class objects of the Universes and Reporting using (SAP) Business Objects 6.1 and XI and building the Interface/Transactions using the SAP ABAP.
- End-to-end Testing of the Team Foundation Server upgradation from Visual Studio 2010 to 2013, to ensure the functionality works as is (per Specs) and new Features are intact.
- PlanView migration from v7.4.1 to v9.1; responsible for Testing the overall Functionality by reviewing the Test plans, Test scenarios, and Test all the Features and User Acceptance with 'Go' / 'No Go' decision of the PlanView 9.1.
- Developed the Mainframe applications using COBOL II, JCL, DB2, VSAM, VAG and IMS for few of the Confidential listed clients.
.NET & ALM: ASP.NET, C#, Framework 4.0 and SQL Server 2008 & TFS '13
DWH / BI: Business Objects 6.1b, SAP BO-XI, WEBI and Informatica 8.1.
DevOps Tools: Chef, Vagrant, Docker, Nagios, Maven & Jenkins.
Mainframe: COBOL II, DB2, VSAM, IMS DB, IMS DC, CICS, VisualAge Generator.
Packages: Visual Basic, ClearCase, Visual SourceSafe, Microsoft Office Suite.
Project Management: PlanView 9.1, HP-PPM, Microsoft Project, SharePoint and Visio.
Web related: HTML, CSS, Open-CMS, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress.
QA / Testing: MTM, Test Director, QTP 9.0, Quality Center 9.0.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FLDelivery / Project Manager
Environment: .NET, Java, SQL Server, Informatica, Oracle, TFS, Microsoft Project, SharePoint
- Continuously monitor projects/programs of the Portfolio and impact on the Projects' status,
- Ensure that the Delivery teams follow SDLC processes, Data Quality in place, ISO is implemented,
- Coordinating with Onsite managers/Clients on project / workforce planning,
- Collaborating the Dev, Config, QA and Build & Deployment teams towards the Releases planned,
- Work with Offshore team members to track the Deliverables,
- Analyzing the actuals vs. forecast of the Projects from the portfolio using the internal PM tool,
- Forecast & Budgeting, overall deployment of projects and releases,
- Oversee the critical path, prepare the Metrics with respect to the baseline and other measurements,
- Track ALM tool (TFS) to ensure it contains all the relevant info pertaining to the Projects and issues are linked to Client's Bug system,
- Adhoc - SDLC documentation, preparing the Use Cases, TFS training sessions,
- Status / Weekly calls w.r.t the Releases and reporting.
Delivery Head / Program Manager / Scrum Master
Environment: .NET, C#, HTML, CSS, Android, PhoneGap, Open-CMS, TFS, Confidential, Balsamiq and Visio.
- Overseeing the Delivery of Projects from all technologies, prepare / respond the Proposals towards new challenges, Collaborating the Deliverables between Onsite and Offshore,
- Suggesting the Technology per Business needs and On-Demand Reporting of the Financials and Time Reporting, Invoicing,
- Track the backlog of Pharma Inventory (.NET) and Sales application (PhoneGap) that are developed using Agile (Scrum) methodology and ensure the Product released per the Sprints planned,
- Ensure TFS & Confidential is updated all the time with the Sprints planned, and the reports distributed to the Stakeholders,
- Track & execute the Migration of desktop applications onto the Web using the .NET & Java, Oracle & MySQL,
- Collaborate the Product Owner, Vendor and QA Team to resolve the issues and meet the Timelines,
- Approve the layouts using Balsamiq, for Web projects and freeze upon the Content Management System,
- Reviewing the KRA’s of reported Resources, ramping up the Teams for better productivity and cross-training the Technical Skills.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. PMO (Audit & Control)
Environment: SAP-BO XI 3.1, HP-PPM, Microsoft SharePoint, Office and Visio.
- Coordinating with Managers, PMO and End-Users to achieve the Objectives and Content Management of PMO related Documents on the SharePoint (Artifacts in DOCMAP and DOCHUB),
- Tracking the Projects in PPM to verify the Staffing Profiles, estimates, Headcount, Budgeting and correct the Projects to be Quality compliant,
- Developing the BO objects towards multiple BO Universes and mapping the Transaction codes using the ABAP, validate & reviewing the BO reports,
- Responsible for Audit drills (Project Execution, Audit & Control), ensuring the Disaster Recovery plans are in place, Business Continuity plans (DRP & BCP) are updated by PM’s on respective systems,
- Staff augmentation with RPO and Vendors, allocating the Resources to the Teams identified based on the Cost Bucket of SILO, ensure the Infrastructure instated in-time,
- Working with the Vendor Staff to ensure they complete the Corporate Mandatory Trainings in time to adhere the Corporate Guidelines.
Delivery / Project Manager
Environment: PlanView 7.4.1, BO XI, .NET, QA, IBM Mainframe, Microsoft SharePoint and Visio.
- Overseeing the Delivery of Projects ICD9 to ICD10 Conversion (Mainframe to .Net), CA ITS (Development and Testing), WGS which is a combination of multiple subsystems like Provider System, Pricing System, and Membership, Migrating the Claims processing from Mainframe to FOCUS,
- Analyzing the Project needs and Delivery requirements, Interacting with Onsite Managers to track the Project execution, and responding to the Proposals,
- Invoicing the Offshore Billable hours and Status Reporting to Exec VP and Director on weekly basis,
- Reviewing the KRA’s of reported Resources, ramping up the Teams for better productivity, cross-training the Technical Skills, and facilitating the Domain sessions,
- Initiated and contributed an Intranet Application for Tetrasoft; that comprises of HR Application, Timesheet, SQA and Employee’s personal and Professional level information.
Confidential, New York City, NY
PMO / Test Manager
Environment: PlanView 9.1 & 7.4.1, BO XI, 6.1b, WEBI, Quality Center 9.0, Microsoft SharePoint and Oracle 9i.
- Tracking the SDLC Phases of all the Projects from Shared Services, to Control the Budget and advising the respective Project Managers and managing reporting Resources accordingly,
- Interacting with the Project Managers for Budget updates, Forecasting, any PlanView supported activities and resolving Project Quality Issues and NCI,
- Extensive usage of PlanView to Create the WBS, defining the Phases, Tasks and Activities, Resource Allocation, and Project changes as required,
- Generating the Reports such as Time Reporting, Financials (L0, L1, L2, L3), Forecast, Year to Date spent, and Month to Date; in Business Objects,
- Creating the ad-hoc Reports from different Universes of Business Objects and tracking the Artifacts for Project deliverables,
- Extracting the Reports of Cost and Effort from PlanView to update the Stake Holders of the Project,
- Reviewing the Test plans, Test scenarios, Status calls, Defect reporting of PV 9.1 and Status updating to PMO,
- User Acceptance Testing of PlanView 9.1 by evaluating various scenarios to conform the expected / existing functionality.
- Estimating, Budgeting, Risk Identification and Management, Tracking, Status updating to the Members of PMO,
- Overseeing the Program Delivery; being a liaison between the TPA, Business Analysts and the Delivery teams,
- Creating the WBS, defining the Phases, Tasks and Activities as by the Waterfall model, and Resource Allocation in the PlanView,
- Extracting the Project oriented Reports from PlanView and sharing with the Stake Holders of the Project,
- Coordinating with TPA and Confidential Architects for the Program Delivery to setup the Group and Member enrollment process.
- Analyzing the existing CMBS System and producing the extract for HRI - Subrogation,
- Data Modeling, Extraction, Migration and Data Warehousing and report generation using the Informatica 7x,
- Validating the extract which contains Employer and Employee eligibility information to validate against the Claims files that are sent to HRI for Subrogation
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Requirements Gathering, Designing, Project scheduling and tracking,
- Reviewing the Test strategies, Test cases and Test results,
- Interacting with Business Analysts and Users to conform the Functionality,
- Coordination with Offshore team for the Deliverables.
- Preparing the Statement of Work, Preparing estimates and Project Plan,
- Interacting with SMEs and Business Analysts for the clarifications,
- Preparing design documents - High level design Flow,
- Work allocation to the team members and Project Monitoring,
- Maintenance and Production Support of the Application,
- Fix the Abends that may occur from STD/LTD/FMLA Jobs, so the Groups will fed with the real-time Data for Online Systems.
- Interacting with the Business Team and handling of the Change Requests,
- Coordination with Offshore and inspection of Deliverables,
- Analyzing the existing FBS system on Mainframe, Mainframe host connectivity
- Preparation of the reverse engineering document at Code level, which includes functionality of the Program and Databases used,
- Coordinating with the Java Development team to have them understand the existing functionality of FBS,
- Responded to several RFPs, as requested by the Management.
- Analysis and Coding as per the given Specifications,
- Reviews, Test cases preparation, Unit Testing and User Support,
- Compliance with Quality procedures, Production Support of the System.
- Analysis of the Specifications and Change Requests provided by the Client,
- Maintenance of PL/I, VAG Modules and 24/7 Production Support,
- Fixing the time bound issues based on the priority, to adhere the SLA
- Understanding of Subsystems and sharing the functionality with the Team
- Documenting the reported bugs and solution in the Quality System
- Source Control and communicating the changes to Team
- Database Management for DB2O,
- Unit Testing of the Changes that are modified by the CMS Team,
- Quality Compliance, Configuration Audit Status Reporting,
- Preparations of the Planned Release,
- SNA Link follow-up with the Network Group.