- Excellent work ethics, values, flexible, with strong interpersonal skills in working with senior management at all levels, across the organization, project teams, communications, leadership, coaching, presentation and facilitation skills.
- PMO, Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM), Global ERP Implementation (US, Canada, Europe, Asia), Senior ERP Project/Program Management, Business Analysis, Software Design, System Integration, Integration for Mergers / Acquisitions and Divestiture, Implementation, Deployments, Business Process Re - Engineering and Improvements, Organization Change Management, IT Outsourcing, ERP (BOM, Routers, Inventory, Product Costing
- Cost Management, MRP, Material Management, Production Control, Capacity Planning, Warranty), Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management Systems, EDI/Edifact, Logistics, Transportation,, Financial (AP, AR, GL, AM and Project Accounting), Human Resources/Payroll, E-Commerce and E-Procurement, Functional Pre-Sales, Infrastructure (High Availability - Capacity Panning), Change Management, Creation of RFP/ERP for Vendor COTS Selection.
- Program Management, Project Management, Microsoft Project, Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point), SharePoint, Lotus Notes, Outlook, PMP Project Management Professional, Six sigma Green Belt Certification
- ERP (Procure-to-Pay), Supply Chain Management (Order-To-Cash), Vertex, Financials, Logistics and Transportation, Human Resources/Payroll (Integral), Oracle (CPG and Financial), (PeopleSoft HCM, e-Procurement, EPM, Supply Chain Management, Time & Labor Versions 8.4, 8.9 and 9.1), SAP, QAD, Visibility (Engineer-to-Order), ASI, Warehouse Management System (Radcliff, Catalyst, Provia, 3PL), Mergers and Acquisition, Infrastructure, OBIEE and Agile PLM.
- Project Methodology: Oracle AIM, Catalyst, Catalyst 4D, Summit-D, PMBOK, Flexible and adaptable on any Program Methodology Standards,
- Industry: Manufacturing, Distribution, CPG, Software, Service, Insurance, Healthcare, Utilities, Tele-Communications
Senior Program Manager
- Schawk ERP Program Manager - Contributed to the improvement of the IT PMO Methodology, supported the implementation of PeopleSoft Finance 9.1, PeopleSoft SCM 9.1, PeopleSoft Contracts, PeopleSoft HCM and Payroll 9.1 and Agile PLM with Single Sign-ON, in Anthem York (England) and Milwaukee. Planned for all system upgrades to support the implementation of Agile PLM in Canada, York (England) and Milwaukee. Worked with IBM & KPMG to get the Performance Testing environment running to perform performance testing.
- ERP Project Manager - Baan Implementation for Clark in Mexico (Sales and Manufacturing Facilities) - Part Time. Documented the conversions, Supply Chain Management integration between the US Manufacturing, Korean Manufacturing, Mexico Sales and Mexico Manufacturing companies. Created detail implementation plan working with offshore analyst and development teams to develop data conversions and integrations between the organizations for a seamless SCM/ERP implementation. Utilized EDI for Inter-Company Orders, Customer Orders, Acknowledgement and Invoicing.
- PMI - Evaluated and Tested Microsoft Office 2010, Project 2010, Project Server 2010, SharePoint 2010, Microsoft EPM
- Documented the process of upgrading to from Oracle 11i to Oracle R12.
- Developed an ERP Proposal for the Public Sector (Contract Management, Purchasing, Financials AP, AR and GL, Human Resources and Payroll). Performed all business analysis and process documentation to create the ERP proposal for the State of Indiana. Reviewed PeopleSoft and Oracle.
- Management, Best Practices in Project Management, Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM), Software Life Development Cycle Methodology (SDLC), Earned Value Management (EVM), Implemented PMO (Single and Portfolio Management Projects), Best Practices for JAD, Change Management and Organizational Change Management driven by the system implementation.
- Documented the integration dependencies of all manufacturing and supply chain management (Siebel Quote and Pricing to QAD Sales) for US and UK, MIPSIS - Receiving Inspection, PickPro - Carousel Inventory, Freedom - Standard Inventory and RFID, UniCam - Repair Management, Agile - CAD with integration to QAD BOM, and PeopleSoft Financial (AP, AR, GL and Project Accounting systems) and Ariba e-Procurement. Utilized BizTalk to integrate Siebel Quotes to QAD Orders.
- Performed business process analysis for all functional areas to ensure that the migration was done properly. Utilized agile methodology for the migration of applications.
- Developed detail implementation and migration plan, tracked progress against plan.
- Involved in the generation of a new High Availability Virtualized Infrastructure, MS Servers, IBM SAN, VERITAS Clusters, Sun MicroSystem Servers, Progress databases, Oracle databases, Sybase database.
- Upgraded Oracle Databases from version 9 to 10G.
- Managed the migration of all Agile (CAD), Manufacturing (all listed above) and financial application systems to the new infrastructure. Decommissioned all old servers.
Supply Chain Management Manager
- Managed 8 Analyst and Developers
- Managed the Supply Chain Management Systems. Reviewed the functionality of Oracle Supply Chain Management software.
- Managed 3rd Party Warehouse Management systems (Catalyst, Provia) and 3PL using Gentran EDI Transactions.
- Involved in the integrations and migration from PeopleSoft Financials (Version 7.5) to Oracle Financials EBS version 11i.
- Supported the merger between Confidential and Sweetheart Cups.