- A versatile, diligent, and accomplished technology leader credited with combining IT and business solution skills and customer relations expertise to deliver superior tailored products in the public (education), financial, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing sectors.
- Highly accomplished in team leadership and the ability to build and maintain relationships. Effectively leads diverse applications, infrastructure, network, and business teams in the development of business centric solutions utilized by global businesses.
- Guided the alignment of the MIS Department with the organization’s goals by authoring the Enterprise Technology Plan, developed strategies for Instructional Technology and provided an architecture blueprint for future technology investments.
- Program leader for a team of dispersed software developers and business analysts who created an enterprise - reporting financial repository (DB2 & Websphere) that was accessed by 12 separate business applications globally. The new application had the capability to provide support to a client’s 'local' language as well as English. Assured fiscal responsibility of a $10 million yearly budget.
- Client engagement lead for a multi-disciplinary team of application and line-of-business owners that remediated all enterprise reports, SQL queries and mainframe screen displays to correctly depict a new business structure. Due to corporate restructuring, all reporting systems were updated to correctly display corporate performance data including sales, underwriting results and personnel assignments.
- Program engagement lead for the migration ($4million budget) of Huntington’s primary customer service application from its existing technology platform (Weblogic) to a new WebSphere environment. Coordinated the proof-of-concept research, development of the reference architecture, design, build (JAVA) and deployment. System included approximately 100 User Interface Views, along with the matching WebSphere services that supported a newly developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Solution Planning & Deployment
- Program Delivery
- Relationship Building
- Risk Management
- IT Transformation
- Infrastructure Deployment
- Strategic Planning
- Portfolio Management
- System Implementation
- Requirements Development
- Service Delivery
- Data Warehouse/BI
- Tech Roadmap
- Business Alignment
- Policy Development
IT Program Leader
- Deployed Data Mining methodology to create Key Figure business reports resulting in significant savings
- Deployed upgraded infrastructure for systems administration and monitoring
- Oversaw the version upgrade of ChaRM 7.1, including new transport processes and security roles
- Deployed IBM InfoSphere 9.1 across Cardinal enterprise, including the migration of 7,000 DataStage jobs
- Managed the infrastructure integration of an acquired pharmaceutical distribution company
- Developed the business workflow and customization of a Collections Management application
- Managed the modification and integration of the existing Collections (legacy) system
- Developed a new web service (SaaS) to replace a legacy Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) rating feature that is used by multiple customer sales and service platforms
- Manage data optimization for Oracle EBS (11i & 12R)
- Lead in the deployment of Secure FTP process
- Deployed the Applications Version Manager upgrade and Informatica 9.1 upgrade
- Oversaw implementation of the Palo Alto Secure Internet Gateway