- Experience in Plan To Manufacture (PTM) flow with Implementation, Upgrade, Support and Project Management experience in OPM Modules of Oracle EBS like Product Development (GMD), Process Execution (GME), Process Costing (GMF) and Process Quality. MES for OPM, Oracle SLA, Oracle Inventory and Oracle ASCP.
- 16+ years of experience, Includes 5+ years of domain experience in manufacturing & over 11+ years of IT experience in Oracle E - business Suite
- Good understanding of the Business Scenarios in Oracle Process Manufacturing of PTM flow.
- Good functional understanding of application and business flows, with expertise in Product Implementation, Upgrade, documentation and post-product support in R12 & 11i
- Deep understanding of manufacturing process analysis and design, process rationalization and quality control across PTM Flow
- Expertise in Setting up Common Key Business Setups, POC configurations & demos, Proposal & estimations.
- Subject Matter Expert in Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) modules of Oracle E-business Suite R12 and Oracle SLA.
- Working knowledge in Oracle Inventory, ASCP, Purchasing, Order Management, PS, HRMS,
- Good problem solving, analytical, interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Expertise on Oracle Business Accelerator Tool (Rapid Implementation Methodology)
- Good understanding delta changes in R12+ versions.
- Have exposure as Project Manager, Offshore Lead, Solution Architect, and Functional Consultant.
- Managing application related changes from a Technical and functional perspective, interacting and Coordinating with necessary teams, and ensuring high quality in delivery of Change Requests (CRs) Within the time lines.
- Involving in gathering business requirement for process improvements
- Review of functional specification documents and functional design documents preparation
- Understand the business process gaps, set-up issues and suggest process improvements
- University topper of Mechanical Engineering (BE) from University B D T College of Engineering, Davangere, Karnataka.
Applications: Oracle E-business Suite R12(R12, R12.1+, R12.2+), 11i, GEMMS
Tools: Toad, SQL, SQL plus
Oracle EBS modules: Product development(GMD), Process Execution(GME), Process Costing(GMF), Process Quality, Oracle Inventory, MES for OPM, ERES
Other Utilities: MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, expert in MS Excel
- Resource planning and follow-up embarking process on to project
- Co-ordinate with Track leads to plan and manage project as per time lines.
- Co-ordinate with Technical team and Functional team on timely deliverables and demos.
- Project status updates to Key Stake holders
- Involvement in steering committee & Project Governance meetings along with Delivery Manger
- As a project lead co-ordinate with US team plan and Manage India team for SDD requirements mapping and validations.
- As a project lead Co-ordinate with onsite team and plan the efforts at off-shore for objects remediation for Technical developers.
- As MFG track lead, functionally validate MD050 and assign the objects to competent developer.
- Guide Functional Consultants and developers with functional flow and underlying tables for OPM related objects/Enhancements.
- Monitor objects development progress and update client and raise invoice for consumed hours.
- Functional requirement gathering and solution design & review for Enhancements.
Offshore Account Manager and Project Lead
- As account manager finalized offshore development plan in line with onsite deliverables plan.
- Resource planning and follow-up embarking process on to project.
- Monitor project status and weekly update to onsite stake holders on the health of project. Plan for deviations if any.
- As a Project Lead co-ordinate with US team plan and Manage India team for Core Lab requirements mapping and validations.
- As project lead co-ordinate with track leads for smooth sailing of project.
- Involvement in steering committee & Project Governance meetings
- Project completed with ZERO escalations.