- A highly motivated IT professional experienced in both technical support and project management capacities.
- Energized by challenges, steep learning curves and high - pressured deadlines. Technically proficient in understanding how Telephony and Information Technology can be integrated to enable users to create, access, store, transmit and manipulate data on-demand and seamlessly.
- Experience in Software/System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management, First Field Application (FFA) and Controlled Introduction (CI) implementation.
- Persistent and driven to deliver cost reductions and improved operational efficiency results.
- Strong work ethic coupled with flexibility to adapt to all technical environments.
- ATM, FR, MPLS Ethernet Hybrid VPN (AVPN, EVPN)
- NTD, PMATT Wireless Communications WAN
- MS (Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint) MS Project MS SharePoint
- ITUP, PRISM USRP INSTAR eCRM GCSM SQL, Business Objects
- EFMS ICORE BMP
- GIOM NC3 SOTS
- Experienced in presenting projects in front of “ED Alignment” and “Steering Team” to ensure that project’s scope, funding and resources are properly utilized.
- Responsible for gaining agreement from stakeholders and documenting a baseline plan. Then detail, track and coordinate project inputs, schedules, resources constraints and project-level communications.
- Developed detailed work breakdown structure for each phase (Ideation, Initiation, Planning, Execution and Closure).
- Prepared project schedules using network scheduling techniques and constraint optimization.
- Provided scheduling and capacity recommendations to Program Manager and appropriate levels of management.
- Identified and reported risks and jeopardies using Confidential &T internal project management tracking tool.
- Assists in the development of complex projects' budgets, utilizing appropriate analysis approaches across multiple projects, manages resource plan to budget and reports "planned vs. actual" budget variances.
- Ensured that critical path dates are baseline and managed effectively.
- Hosted regular scheduled meetings with project team to provide steering identify latest status and support overall project objective.
- Ensured appropriate project team members perform and complete those activities in a timely manner.
- Developed a custom weekly snapshot progress status report for each project.
- Performed executive presentations on an as-needed basis Confidential the request of senior management.
- Managed 3 SBC/ATT and Bell South/ATT system integration projects utilizing the ITUP PRISM process.
- Hands-on experienced in set-up and managing projects in PRISM, interfacing with MOTS to gather all necessary resources to assist with development, and set-up and tracking all resources project time in CMPM.
- Experienced in utilizing other supporting application such as
- Supported Global Process Owners and Process Architects with process development and process improvement analysis.
- Liaison with Business representatives and Technical stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business/operation processes, policies, and service management systems.
- Collaborated in IT Governance meetings to defining project scope and ensure those projects are approved. (Functional teams participating; Product Planning, System Architecture, Software Development Engineering, Technical Documentation).
- Facilitated user requirements meetings and reviews that interpret the needs of the stakeholder, reflect how the product will be designed, developed and how test cases must be formulated.
- Facilitated non-functional requirements meetings and reviews that reflect the enhancement of the product based on the needs of the Business.
- Defined functional requirements that described what the system, process or product service must do in order to fulfill the Business request and needs.
- Analyze data to investigate and verify cause-and-effect relationships. Determine what the relationships are, and attempt to ensure that all factors have been considered.
- Enhance process documents that supported areas such as; order activation, provisioning, billing and service assurance.
- Maintain traceability matrix that recorded requirements modifications, comments, rejects and approvals throughout the requirement gathering process.
- Facilitated reviews of Test Plans as provided by Systems Test and Software Quality Assurance to ensure testing would be accomplished in support of the project scope and defined features.
- Identified and managed action items and risk issues to ensure timely assignment completion by complying with the project milestones, cost and budgeting restrictions.
- Facilitated Weekly Quality Review Board meetings to identify and prevent requirement defects, monitor the projects progress to ensure the project remains on schedule throughout the Software/System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Created an internal administrative database that stored and tracked all external audited network vulnerabilities and fixes globally.
- Ensured that all automated procedures and processes were “Safe Harbor” and “Sarbanes & Oxley” compliant.
- Assisted in developing a remediation process that tracked the progress completion of each security defects and unresolved issues identified by internal and external auditors.
- Participated in several global network infrastructure security patch implementation roll-outs
- Created ad hoc documents, flowcharts, presentations and spreadsheets using Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- Collaborated on the development of a web application that forecasted, calculated and tracked the financial credit risk short falls of corporate customer service accounts.
- Created non-functional requirements document that addressed the process improvement needs of the business to comply with the Sarbanes and Oxley Act of 2002 mandate.
- Collaborated with developers on control features, functionalities, and web page and database design.
- Managed and reported project team cost, resources, dependencies, issues and risk in a weekly status meeting with senior management.
- Designed and created SharePoint collaborating web site that housed technical documents, records and web links to provide information resource consistency for the project team to use.