- Information Technology Professional proven experience including roles as a project manager, lead technician, and programmer analyst. Involved in all phases of development life cycle from analysis through implementation. Successfully managed numerous projects coordinating efforts of multiple teams to resolve customer account issues.
Confidential, Phoenix, Az
- Led projects in investigating, drafting resolutions, ensuring accuracy and implementing solutions for over 100 projects to resolve billing, charge, and fee issues with cardmember accounts.
- Responsible for drafting and mailing communication to affected cardmembers highlighting the issue and updates made to accounts ensuring legal and compliance guidelines were met.
- Created documentation for each phase of project to meet FDIC audit requirements
- Led team of 6 to 10 consultants to provide most efficient and company friendly solutions to bank related issues (i.e fees, APR, bonuses etc.)
- Responsible for reviewing development, test and implementation plans to ensure accurate results and standards followed.
- Ensured documentation for all steps of project life cycle were complete and accurate