Experienced Business Intelligence Analyst using a unique combination of business and technical expertise to align business and developer goals. Creates business requirements documents, data models, database schema design, data dictionaries, business requirements and functional design specifications for developers. .I design reports and dashboards that visualize data into intuitive and easy - to- understand displays for both groups. Leads teams providing guidance and focusing on meeting requirements. Coordinates efforts across multiple teams.
- Microsoft Specific Skills
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2, 2012
- SQL Programming
- Microsoft SQL SSIS 2008R2, 2012
- Microsoft Excel pivot tables and data analysis
- Microsoft SQL SSAS 2008R2, 2012
- MDX Queries
- Microsoft SQL SSRS 2008R2, 2012
- Microsoft Visio
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements Management
- Business Process Analysis
- Project Management
- Data and Business Process Modeling
- Excel Pivot table and Dashboard design
- CA ERwin Data Modeler
- SPSS Statistical Analysis software
Key Technologies: Windows Server, Novell network engineering, SQL Server, Sales Force Automation and CRM products.
- Confidential operated a successful private consulting service for small to medium size businesses.
- Confidential interviewed clients to get a thorough understanding of their business. In addition to reviewing existing operations
- Confidential helped clients to identify future goals so solutions provided would scale to future needs.
- In many cases, Confidential supplied hardware, desktop and server operating system, network engineering and communications expertise to enable the data systems.
- Because of his own marketing, sales and sales management experience, his practice largely supported marketing and sales force automation and remote database synchronization.
- Confidential developed innovative methods of eliciting requirements that helped clients identify their own goals, profile customers and identify optimal sales strategies, and make sales force activity more directed and effective.
- Confidential used the results of these consultative interviews to develop data stores optimized for each customer.