- Project Management, Business Analysis and Risk Management Advisory Executive with Finance, Real Estate, IT, Compliance, Infrastructure, Construction and Wall Street Experience. Operational Risk Advisory Services including supply chain, business interruption strategic and reputational risks. Highly analytical, with the ability distill disjointed, imprecise and ambiguous data into concise, actionable information. Well-rounded leader with international business experience, strong business acumen, polished communication and presentation skills. Expert negotiator and creative deal-maker.
- PMI certified Project Management Professional PMP
- PRMIA certified Professional Risk Manager PRM
- Scrum Alliance Certified SCRUM Master CSM
- PMI certified Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt BB trained, American Society for Quality ASQ
- Developed business use case, created current state process map, performed gap analysis, developed and presented alternatives, authored RFE, project plan, assembled teams, served as project manager for entire SDLC of multiple, simultaneous development and deployment PCI compliance projects of 14 million over a 1 year period for a retail client using waterfall and SCRUM methodologies.
- Project Manager for the integration of hardware components from the Far East and software development in India for a vehicle-tracking service company. Implemented a lean supply chain of equipment and systems.
- Performed comprehensive Operational Risk assessment for a variety of companies including a construction firm, a mid sized hedge fund, a financial services risk management software firm and a consulting organization.
- Classroom instructor of Microsoft Project Professional 2013
- Conceived, coded, implemented distributed Corporate Real Estate occupancy alternative evaluation model with flexible requirement variables sensitivities
- Invented now industry standard Corporate Real Estate cost metric
- Saved client NPV 25 million with innovative occupancy structure
- Saved office building investor 10 million with tailored Monte Carlo analysis and presentation
- Saved client NPV 10's millions with unique financing opportunities
- Saved client NPV 25 million with government tax benefit negotiation
- Traded 30 million equity and foreign exchange portfolio
- Created and integrated foreign currency exposure risk model into international equity trading portfolio
- Developed currency / equity hedge trading risk evaluation model
- Defined currency exposure limit metrics tests
- Created and traded multivariate, dynamic, long vs. short hedge Quant trading model of commodity based equities vs. each other commodity forwards and OTC derivatives.
- Wrote presented international equity capital flow paper to Investment Banking conference in London.
- First Alpha tester, Q A tester, and beta tester of the first British market data system deployed in the US.
- Public Speaking / Presentation / Team Building / Meeting Facilitation
- Effective, Efficient Streamlined Stakeholder Communication
- Training/ MS Project Professional 2013 course Instructor
- SDLC and PMLC planning, monitoring and communication
- Project Management Execution PMBOK, Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Business Requirements Documentation BRD / SDLC Life Cycle Alignment
- Scope development and control / Project Management Plan documentation
- Critical Path Analysis / Work Breakdown Structure WBC / Dependencies
- Financial Analysis/ Modeling / Key Performance Indicator KPI validation
- Scorecard Dashboard requirements gathering and Validation
- Credit Risk Analysis / Capital Structure optimization
- Market Risk Analysis VaR, CCAR DFAST data analytics
- Economic Capital EC, Risk Capital Analysis, RAROC Analysis
- Operational Risk Identification / Key Risk Indicator KRI validation
- Operational Risk Assessment / impact and likelihood matrices / RACI diagrams
- Operational Risk Loss avoidance and mitigation Strategies
- Value Stream Mapping / Process Maps / Business Process Improvement BPI
- Organizational Process Improvement Design / Root Cause Analysis / Six Sigma
- Business Decision Management BDM integration
- American Society for Quality www.asq.org ASQ
- Tappan Zee and Six Sigma Sections
- Project Management Institute www.pmi.org PMI
- Project Management Institute Westchester www.pmiwestchester.org
- Program Manager- Project Management Institute Westchester Quality / Risk Special Interest Group SIG
- Risk and Insurance Management Society RIMS
- Professional Risk Managers' International Association www.prmia.org PRMIA
- Global Association of Risk Professionals www.garp.com GARP FRM
Residential Mortgage Servicing Technology Consulting
Principal Project Manager
- Presented engagement proposals with partners to prospective clients.
- Created process deployment maps for a service to automate data collection, integration and presentation of residential mortgage files for use by mortgage servicers, GSEs, and RMBS investors. Identified use case performed gap analysis.
- Developed Project Management plan for engagement to perform analytics using Federal Reserve Fed mandated CCAR and DFAST data.
Project Manager and Business Analyst
- Project Manager with P L responsibility for 14 million of software and infrastructure deployment projects. A Payment Card Industry PCI audit revealed significant credit card and data deficiencies. Created current state process and value stream maps. Identified future state requirements. Performed gap analysis. Developed and presented Business Use Case. Authored Project Charter. Negotiated project funding with management. Gathered requirements and developed project scope statement. Solicited buy in, developed consensus. Facilitated WBS development. Developed project management plan including risk register, change management process, communications management plan. Responsible for purchasing, scheduling, resource allocation, quality assurance and risk management. Managed project execution using Agile methodologies. Served as Product Owner for supporting software projects using SCRUM.
Agile SCRUM Project Manager
- PMO for a French multi-national provider of customized vehicle tracking systems. Scrum Master to offshore India, France software development projects. Project Manager to develop redundant source, cost effective Lean design supply chain for Far East manufactured GPS location devices and components. Introduced Supply chain operations reference model SCOR best practices throughout device and software value chains.
Principal Project Leader PMO
- Developed a long range strategic operational risk plan for the New York Stock Exchange NYSE for its facilities including office space both leased and owned, data centers, trading floors, storage and backup facilities.
- Conceived, prepared and presented to the board a project charter. Defined and scoped project. Interviewed stakeholders, analyzed findings and presented conclusion opinions. Created operational risk score card as a cube with severity, likelihood and time dimensions. Developed disaster relocation plan. Established event risk identification, impact and probability process within the NYSE and extracted findings. Analyzed and developed mitigation plan for risk events including regulatory change SEC required more than 1,000 legal and compliance employees to be severed from the organization both physically and institutionally , recession risk developed leases where office space could be returned to the landlord at strategic intervals, terrorist risk divided data centers and backup trading facilities , M A risk provided for streamlined industry consolidation culminating with NYSE merging with EuroNext , disaster risk divided offices, electrical grids and transportation networks, e.g. World Trade Center facility was a partial redundancy for Broad Street and, tragically, vice versa .
- Negotiated a 350,000 square foot 21 to 50 year lease extension and expansion for the NYSE with an aggregate rent of more than 200 million. Creative terms allowed for a lower cost, highly flexible occupancy portfolio. NPV of rental streams were reduced by tens of millions of dollars. The primary Landlord's asset valuations were increased by tens of millions of dollars and afforded them the opportunity to refinance in the CMBS market on more favorable terms. The Landlord saved millions in interest expense, freeing free cash flow to the portfolio.
- Proposed electrical rate structure with New York State Power Authority allowing the State and City of New York to pass along more than 25 million in savings to the New York Stock Exchange without requiring tax changes.
- Located, negotiated and finalized a complex transaction for a 65,000 square foot space in two weeks following September 11 as well as a 55,000 square feet lease in the Wall Street Area.
- Negotiated expansion and renewal of 60,000 square feet in the World Trade Center and 80,000 square feet in several other transactions saving millions of dollars.
Commercial Real Estate Consultant
- Analyzed the valuation of a 500,000 square foot midtown office building for a buyer. Performed forensic analysis.
- Identified and evaluated commercial office space and negotiated purchase, sale and lease contracts with values of 12 million in the New York City area on behalf of clients such as New York Life Insurance.
- Negotiated a 10 million lease for Keefe Managers for 14,000 square feet in 375 Park Avenue.
- Utilized commercial and customized software to determine economic value of properties under various leasing, market, financing and interest rate scenarios.
- Served as leasing and management agent for a 50-story office tower in downtown Manhattan.
- Selected by founder of Keefe, Bruyette and Woods a 500 million investment fund to perform market survey advisory work on office portfolios owned by various banks for investment purposes.
- Sold a building owned by Chase Manhattan Bank to IBM Corporation and represented both parties in the transaction.
- Developed a first-in-industry computerized lease analysis program to quantify relative costs of occupancy of different lease options.
- Model was adopted company-wide and by other firms.
Equity Trading and Sales
- Traded non-U. S. securities for institutional investors, including banks, insurance companies, mutual funds, government agencies and high net worth individuals. Maintained trading book of equities and FOREX positions.
- Held full responsibility for managing risk and utilizing hedging strategies on transactions.
- Developed settlement procedures for equity trades in Turkey, Israel, Russia and Brazil.
- Worked with IT department to streamline settlements worldwide by enhancing communications with settlement department.
Assistant Vice President
- Traded foreign equity securities and currencies for customer portfolios with full P L responsibility for a equity and FOREX trading book.
- Consulted with Investment Banking Department to bring companies to the U.S. equity markets.
- Instrumental in securing a banking relationship with Hawley Group merged with ADT and selected to serve on corporate finance department's advisory team for this high profile client.
- Worked at London trading desk as needed.
- Gained a solid understanding of business practices and negotiation strategies in Japan, United Kingdom, Germany and other cultures.
- Alpha and Beta tester of TOPIC UK equity and fixed income market pricing system.
Assistant Vice President
- One of 3 international equity traders in New York Trained new traders in the London office.
- Maintained equity and FOREX trading book, bought and sold securities to facilitate investment transactions for in house and customer institutional portfolios.
- Developed FOREX risk management processes and back office to equity desk comparison and reconciliation interface
- Associate in the International Equity Department. Traded Japanese equity fixed income and FOREX. Recruited and trained by future Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin
- Designed, coded and traded a long / short hedge Quant equity and commodity fund
- Expert user of Microsoft Office 2013 including Access, Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Lecturer and trainer of MS Project 2013 Professional. Completed advanced courses in Excel and Project in 2014.
- SharePoint, Oracle SQL, Oracle Financials 12, Primavera, Rally, Minitab, AutoCAD, JD Edwards