- Results - Oriented Project Coordinator, with strong technical depth and solid track record in delegating and tracking work progress of the project, coordinating project expectations, onboarding, planning and projecting budgets, daily meetings, contract negotiations, and presentation design and development, in competitive high-tech markets.
- Responsive and customer-driven; able to build rapport with customers, develop long-term relationships, anticipate needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), MS Project 2010, Podio (CRM), Balsamiq, Mindmeister, SalesForce, QuickBooks, Adobe CS 6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive. Cisco Network Magic.
Staff Volunteer Coordinator
- Coordinated and managed over 380 volunteers over a two year period, managing the onboarding process and coordinating all interactions between volunteers and clients.
- Organized and implemented new strategies by systematizing the operational setup process to increase staff performance, efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Maintained and improved help-desk records by implementing a new cloud based solution migrating Excel documentation to Google Docs for our help-desk logistics which enabled CFY to deliver rapid response customer service.
Dispute Resolution Mediation Intern
- Coordinated all communications between businesses and consumers in order to resolve transaction errors by applying root cause analysis in order to uncover and eliminate problems.
- Provide daily documentation and implemented written records that were used by several business units which helped provide transparency in regards to pending problems and ongoing negotiations.
- Managed, maintained, and closed over 650 active dispute cases between consumers and businesses effectively resolving erred transactions between consumers and businesses.
Founder & Project Manager
- Managed a team of four designers and a programmer for all in-house and client based projects by coordinating internal and external communication with key stakeholders.
- Implemented Agile methodologies to manage project life cycle; SCRUM & KANBAN.
- Negotiated, managed, and communicated client’s contract requirements with development team to ensure that all projects are built according to requirements, on time and under budget.
- Developed internal policies and SOP procedures, created production processes by implementing SaaS and cloud technologies, developed training and ongoing development initiatives
- Facilitated SCRUM based Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Product Demos, and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Handled project impediments in order for the team to remain productive and on schedule.
- Coordinated with multiple vendors for web content offerings and hosting.
- Tested software for defects and prioritized based on level of importance to business and security.
- Handled all contract execution from start to finish including budgeting, planning, day to day operations, generating reports, social media marketing, and ongoing sales strategies.