- He has extensive experience in Project Management for large and small projects that require forming and leading Process Action Teams (PAT) focused on Business Process Improvement (BPI), and evaluation & implementation of Commercial Off - The-Shelf (COTS) ERP systems.
Sr. ERP Program Manager
- Completed As-Is process flowcharts, documented business concerns and documented business goals
- Developed and published an RFI and scheduled educational demos with selected vendors
- Completed development of detailed functional requirements for all organizations listed above
- Developed RFP draft and associated attachments
- Analyzed vendor responses to RFP and developed a set of analysis reports for the Evaluation Team
- Facilitated scoping sessions with selected vendor and Systems Integrator.
- SAP for Utilities and Sparta Consulting were selected along with Sparta’s SUNAS configuration set.
- As the Implementation Advisor I will work with Sparta implementers and the Core Team from Blueprinting to Go Live.
Sr. ERP Project Manager
- He is a regional management and technology consulting company.
- He has core services include managed services, network engineering, application development and integration, information technology (IT) consulting and support services, and web-based application development and database integration.
- He is responsible for managing ERP engagements in the State and Local Government practice.